The Student Room Group

GCSE English Language

Hello, I wondered how's everyone doing in the exam today (5th November 2013) AQA Foundation tier paper. What did you put in the first question. :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by jenniebabe
Hello, I wondered how's everyone doing in the exam today (5th November 2013) AQA Foundation tier paper. What did you put in the first question. :confused:

I did mine today but wasn't it higher?
The max on foundation is a C!
Reply 2
i have the paper 2 tomorow( 6th nov)
Reply 3
I'm not sure how yours might be as i did the Higher paper.
But most logically goes with the same idea of:
The first question will ask "what you understand from the scources" (I wont go into detail, ill give you a breif sucess critera) - simply give a quick sentence of what you'll be saying: "i will state what is clearly shown in the article that the readers may learn"
- simply state everything you learn (this is like a maths test, state the obvious) Remember to point out 8-9 things that you got from the article so you have all 8-9 marks - Highlight the article for facts and statements said that are obvious to understand! An example could be: "It is clear Dame fiona dislikes pollution... give example which is shown in the article"
Reply 4
um..mine was first language english , extended and my first ques is supposed to be a directed writing so..i didnt quiet get your reply..:\..anyway...the paper is over now..and it was quiet good.i guess.. thanks anyway .. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending