The Student Room Group

21 Birthday Dares (IDEAS)

Two of my best friends are have birthdays coming up and I want to think of 21 challenges for them to do. One is a girl who I know from tennis, so we'll probably give her some tennis-related challenges, the other is a guy who can handle his drink a bit more, so more drinking-related dares for him. Think maybe of some of the games you've played on sports socials / New Years parties, etc. Aiming for a mix of easy challenges and drinking based ones.

These are some of the ideas I've got so far:

- 20 push ups / sit ups / star jumps (or star jumps every time someone says a trigger word)

- hot sauce challenge

- (Tennis) bounce ball on racket 20 times, rally of 20

- jelly bean challenge
bean_boozled1.jpg

- white t-shirt challenge: get 20 people to write on white t-shirt

- game of 21 (cards)

- name game: have to find drinks beginning with the letters in their names (3 letters for the girl, 5 for the guy)

- mummy game (two teams, turn someone into a mummy, losing team has to do a forfeit)

- mystery hipflask drink (I've bought them both hip flasks and this would be like a dirty pint)

that works out at about 12 so far. Looking for some easy dares that won't take much effort or organisation. Any ideas?
Reply 1
sounds like my 15th birthday party
Reply 2
Original post by smd4std
sounds like my 15th birthday party

did you do 15 challenges then? can you remember any good ones? :smile:
Reply 3
Wrong Toilet

Boys have to use the Ladies'

Girls have to use the Gents'

:eek:
Reply 4
Original post by willbee
did you do 15 challenges then? can you remember any good ones? :smile:

na it just sounds lame haha

just throw a house party then go to a club?
Reply 5
Original post by smd4std
na it just sounds lame haha

just throw a house party then go to a club?

I'm kind of trying to do something different? We do that all the time. I've done this sort of thing before and it was really fun but that was on a family holiday so the challenges were a bit more PG. We did it with a guy in first year too and again that was great but we had challenges that were pretty out there (like shot through the eye and jump of the pier) which wouldn't suit these people.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
Wrong Toilet

Boys have to use the Ladies'

Girls have to use the Gents'

:eek:

Haha, great idea! Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 7
21 different shots. Spin some sort of wheel and see what one you get.
Reply 8
make a batch of Shepherd's Pies... 3/4 with normal meat, the others with dogfood... people have to choose one without looking and eat all of it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by the bear
make a batch of Shepherd's Pies... 3/4 with normal meat, the others with dogfood... people have to choose one without looking and eat all of it.

Haha, love this idea! Will defo be doing that :biggrin:
Reply 10
Any more easy ideas? Her birthday is today and I need two more!
Reply 11
Go into Lidl, get a pack of their "Heavenly Delight" and ask the Manager why there is a devil on it?

If he cannot explain tell him you will be emailing your Euro-MP as religious sensibilities may be offended, not to mention the Trades Descriptions Act 1968.

Image086 (2).jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending