The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Anybody heard anything ?

Hi I have applied for Chester for adult nursing, has anybody heard from them ????

Scroll to see replies

I had my interview early last month, and received an unconditional offer for March 2014 Leighton campus. It took about 4-5 weeks for them to get back to me.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I havent heard anything as yet. I applied on dec 10th 2013 , heard back from edge hill and LJMU but not chester. I have spoken to a few people who are waiting and they haven't heard either. Good luck
Reply 3
Can anybody tell me what the Chester nursing interview was like, I've got mine in a couple of weeks and was just looking for some advice! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
My friend had one last year she said it was ok group interview then a maths test. She said to make sure you take all your certificates other wise you will get sent away ( this happened to a girl when she had her interview) unless your in the middle of it and you need to take proof. Goid luck gracce95 hope this helps x
Reply 5
Thank you Sally76! This was helpful x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Anytime hun if you need anymore info just message me and I will find out of her for you. She said you will get a topic in the post that you discuss in your interview also good luck I still havent heard anything x
Reply 7
Okay, brilliant!
No, I've not heard anything from edge hill and I had my interview over a month ago, fingers crossed x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yes deffo fingers crossed x
Reply 9
Original post by chel_993
I applied for adult nursing in October, still not heard anything 😔. When I rang admissions I was told they interview for September start, up until June .I've had a interview for edge hill and received a conditional offer

Well done on your edge hill offer ! I was unsuccessfull on application , I e-mail them 2 weeks ago and they said there upto november applications. So its just a waiting game now but I really want LJMU 😊
Reply 10
I've emailed and had a reply today, I should of received a letter explaining I'm on hold? Not sure what that means
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
I've emailed and had a reply today, I should of received a letter explaining I'm on hold? Not sure what that means

Oh god ! Wonder what that means ? I know they have had a very high volume of applications this year and its annoying because some people I have spoken to who have applied dont want to be nurses !! Just because its a paid degree ! Good luck hun you will hear soon 😊
Reply 12
I'm really not sure. Dont know what else I can do really, I've got 8years experience and nearly completed an access course. Also done Nvq level 2 in care and in the middle of completing Nvq 3 and level 4 certificate in palliative care. At least Ive got an offer for edge hill I suppose.

My god get you !! Haha I did the access last year got M/D in medical science, you will be fine dont worr. Best of luck hunny let me know how you get on ! 😊
Reply 13
[QUOTE="chel_993;46436335"]lol sorry sounds like I'm bugging myself up, I'm not just be easier for a straight no or yes than the maybe. That way I know what I can improve.
Access courses are great I've really enjoyed mine :smile:[/QUOTE
No your not at all ! I would be so proud of them qualifications ! Iv only got a little experience in care but if i dont get in im going to try clearing and then April intake.
Reply 14
[QUOTE="chel_993;46438593"]I love edge hill uni and I've got a conditional offer I'm just worried about fuel costs, It's a 50 minute drive for me see. Have you applied to Chester? I've also applied to Bangor but not heard from them

Original post by sally76

I applied to chester, edge hill and john moores but its a good drive for me to edge hill aswell. My friend has an interview for bangor next week its for radiograph. Only got chester to come back now then I will apply for April 2015.
Hiya, i sent my UCAS on December 17th and Ive got interviews for Queens Uni Belfast and Uni of Ulster next week, and Edge Hill the following week. Didnt get an interview for LJMU unfortunately but Im just waiting to hear from Chester now :frown: has anyone else heard yet? :smile: good luck if so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found out about a month ago I got into Chester for March 14 but a couple of weeks before that I rang & they said I was on hold...I think they just see who accepts there place & then fill the places left over with the people on hold.
Original post by Rachelmsiddall
I found out about a month ago I got into Chester for March 14 but a couple of weeks before that I rang & they said I was on hold...I think they just see who accepts there place & then fill the places left over with the people on hold.

did you have an interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I asked about the march 14 intake but I dont have maths yet in the middle of my GCSE , going to do level 2 at edge hill on thursday. There interviewing at chester tomorrow and she said I wouldnt meet the entry critira in time gutted ! Fingers crossed for september. Congrats by the way !
Original post by amandarachael
did you have an interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I had an interview middle of December :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending