The Student Room Group

Chester University Nursing students please help !!!!

Hi Guys, I have an interview for Chester but soooo worried about the numeracy test. Could someone please give me a idea on what types of questions they ask. Seriously loosing sleep over this, any comments advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Hiya when is your interview? Did you get an invite through the post? I have applied to Chester too. I have heard the maths test is pretty simple. Good luck :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by traceyed1
Hiya when is your interview? Did you get an invite through the post? I have applied to Chester too. I have heard the maths test is pretty simple. Good luck :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya my interview is next wed. Really dreading the maths test. I got a letter through the post, nothing through track. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TRACY1978
Hi Guys, I have an interview for Chester but soooo worried about the numeracy test. Could someone please give me a idea on what types of questions they ask. Seriously loosing sleep over this, any comments advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :smile:

if you google nursing interview maths questions, lot of uni sites come up with their examples
Reply 4
Good luck I am hoping I will hear from them soon maybe something will come in the post soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by TRACY1978

I asked about the maths when I went to the open day the tutor told me to practice on the snap website as there similar to those
Reply 6
Original post by traceyed1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have u prepared for the group discussion?if so any tips
Reply 7
Original post by sallyally85
Have u prepared for the group discussion?if so any tips

Hi Sally

I received an interview invite from Chester today for next Tuesday the 19th i wont be attending as i have an unconditIonal offer from LJMU who are my first choice and i have withdrawn my application from Chester. All i know is about the group discussion is to make sure you say something dont talk over other people and try not to be the first to speak. Good Luck :-)
Reply 8
Hey! ive got my interview on wednesday too! Leighton Hospital? I'm more unsure of the writing test!! :frown:
Reply 9
Hi guys, First off... congrats to those who have interviews and good luck!!!! :smile:, I sent my application through UCAS to Chester a couple of weeks back now and I'm just wondering how long it took them to reply to you? Also, was it just through the post or did you get emails too? Thank You! xxx
Reply 10
Hi all Chester interview invites are through the post. I applied to them in September and only got an acknowledgement in October then an interview invite from them this week. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Okay thank you so much! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest