The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Metropolitan University 2014

Hellllo, anybody wanting to start a course at london met in 2014, then comment as it would be nice to meet people who could be potential friends there :smile:

I want to study Mathematical Sciences :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by BradleyAllison
Hellllo, anybody wanting to start a course at london met in 2014, then comment as it would be nice to meet people who could be potential friends there :smile:

I want to study Mathematical Sciences :smile:

hi, thanks for answering my thread. I am hoping to do health and social care at london met next year. I have applied via ucas already. Have you applied yet?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Hello there! I am about to go to London Met to study Health and Social Care January 2014!
Very excited to meet everyone
Rosie
anybody going to the open day this saturday?
Reply 4
Hey :-) I've applied to do criminology and youth studies here -waves-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey Guys, Im doing Criminology and Law starting next year, would be good to get to know some people before i go!
Reply 6
Hi I have received my offer for events management but missed the open day! Anyone wanting to do the same course?
Reply 7
I have a conditional offer for criminology and youth studies :biggrin:
Wbu life? Might be in same classes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by darcybelle
Hi I have received my offer for events management but missed the open day! Anyone wanting to do the same course?

I have applied for Events Management at London Met and missed the open day too, Hoping to catch one next year maybe! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by RosieBoat91
Hello there! I am about to go to London Met to study Health and Social Care January 2014!
Very excited to meet everyone
Rosie

Hi Rosie,

I have been offered place for 27th January start as well. however I will be doing BA Accounting and Finance. Have you sorted your accommodation situation yet?

Faye
Reply 10
Original post by YogaQueen
I have a conditional offer for criminology and youth studies :biggrin:
Wbu life? Might be in same classes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got my place for next September :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by emilybee77
I have applied for Events Management at London Met and missed the open day too, Hoping to catch one next year maybe! :smile:

I have got a unconditional offer for events management! Hoping to catch an open day next year as well! :smile:
Reply 12
I have an unconditional offer for September 2014 start for Diplomacy and International Relations! Hoping to visit an open day also, but as I'm spending the year living abroad might be difficult!
Reply 13
thinking about backing out of the event management offer :/ I tried to ring up to see if I could talk to someone about the course and got shut down. I want to make my offer by march as I want my accommodation sorted out. The next date I can go visit would being march hopefully, it will be a taster day but it is not made clear that event management will be available on the websitexx
Reply 14
Original post by darcybelle
thinking about backing out of the event management offer :/ I tried to ring up to see if I could talk to someone about the course and got shut down. I want to make my offer by march as I want my accommodation sorted out. The next date I can go visit would being march hopefully, it will be a taster day but it is not made clear that event management will be available on the websitexx

Email them privately or post on their Facebook page. They did not reply to my emails (admissions email) or calls, so when I emailed them on fb they replied almost straight away and was very helpful. That is worth a try. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I've got an offer for Fashion Retail Management and I'm waiting on an offer for Fashion Marketing and Journalism.. not sure which one I'm going to pick yet!
Reply 16
Original post by vogueegirl
I've got an offer for Fashion Retail Management and I'm waiting on an offer for Fashion Marketing and Journalism.. not sure which one I'm going to pick yet!

I've applied for Fashion Retail Management too, have you started looking at accommodation yet? :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Cher14
I've applied for Fashion Retail Management too, have you started looking at accommodation yet? :smile:

Oooo yay! I haven't actually. Have you? Is there anywhere that looks nice but is at an affordable price.

x
Reply 18
The ones at a nice price seem to be quite far out! Going to have a proper look through them all tomorrow. Found you in a UCA thread too, I've applied there as well haha. What other unis have you applied to?x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Cher14
The ones at a nice price seem to be quite far out! Going to have a proper look through them all tomorrow. Found you in a UCA thread too, I've applied there as well haha. What other unis have you applied to?x

Ohhh that's so annoying :/
Ahhh really haha!

I've applied to two courses at London Met, Manchester Met, Birmingham City and UAL.

What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending