The Student Room Group

I cried infront of my male teacher..

hey, so yesterday been a hard day for me as it passed 4 years of my bestfriend death. I wasnt concentrating in lesson and just day dreaming then my male teacher he asked to talk to me outside of class he asked me whats wrong I told him today passed 4 years of my bestfriend death then I started crying. He was actually nice to me he told me I can sit in the staff-room with the rest of the lesson with teachers. I just dont know I feel embarrassed of crying infront of him dont know what to do!
Firstly, you're human. It's okay to cry. You don't need to do anything, it's his job to deal with a student that's upset.
Just carry on like normal :smile:
awww ull get over it....:biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm very sorry to hear that, it's tough I know.

Does it matter that your teacher is a man? Men can be compassionate, I'm sure he still understands that you're not happy, don't feel embarrassed about it. It's completely natural to cry in a situation like that.
it's only natural......
Original post by Flauta
I'm very sorry to hear that, it's tough I know.

Does it matter that your teacher is a man? Men can be compassionate, I'm sure he still understands that you're not happy, don't feel embarrassed about it. It's completely natural to cry in a situation like that.

I dont know I just feel embarrassed of crying infront of him i just couldnt control myself I just miss my bestfriend badly..i'm usually a quiet student in lessons dont like attention to be given to me tbh..
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Don't worry-teachers from Male are very understanding.
Reply 7
At least it wasn't your maths teacher.
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
Firstly, you're human. It's okay to cry. You don't need to do anything, it's his job to deal with a student that's upset.
Just carry on like normal :smile:

thanks for the respond..hmm dont know just feel embarrassed that i cried infront of him dont know what to do when I have him next
Been there, done that. And through it all we actually became friends.

You're probably not the first person to cry in front of him and you won't be the last. Don't worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cherrycharlotte
thanks for the respond..hmm dont know just feel embarrassed that i cried infront of him dont know what to do when I have him next

Carry on like normal. It might be hard, but that's honestly the best you can do :smile:

He'll have probably have forgotten it, teachers have loads on their mind every hour.
Reply 11
It's a perfectly fine thing to do

sorry about your friend though :console:
Hey it's natural. You lost a piece of your heart and your teacher was worried about you. Cheer up ok? I know what it feels like. My three brothers died 6 months ago... I hope you feel better soon x
(edited 10 years ago)
I agree
Reply 14
Original post by Ameliapond
It's a perfectly fine thing to do

sorry about your friend though :console:

ahah that nostalgia

rip ameliapond :moon:
Original post by Robbie242
ahah that nostalgia

rip ameliapond :moon:

Of all the threads in all the world...