The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Adult nursing sheffield hallam 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey, for anyone who's already done the interview... do you have to do any tests and also what is the group interviews like? really nervous!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
No, there is no tests. There is nothing to worry about re the day. It's nice and relaxed and you'll meet some nice people there :-) when is your interview? Is Sheffield your first choice?
Reply 62
Original post by A.sthaa
Hey, is that 29th of January? I have it then as well! :smile:

I'll see you there then haha :-)
Reply 63
Original post by AnnaStewart88
No, there is no tests. There is nothing to worry about re the day. It's nice and relaxed and you'll meet some nice people there :-) when is your interview? Is Sheffield your first choice?

Oh that's great! I am not to sure yet.I'll probably decide after the interview though. Is it your first choice? I have mine on the 29th January! Did you already have your interview?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by redvelvet-
I'll see you there then haha :-)

Oh yay! see you then:smile:
Sheffield is my first choice as I live here with my son. It's easier with being a single parent. I had my interview on 8th January and I got an offer the week after :-) good luck with your interview this week
had my interview at sheffield last wednesday, still waiting to hear back :s-smilie:
Reply 67
Original post by northernlass
had my interview at sheffield last wednesday, still waiting to hear back :s-smilie:

Im still waiting to hear back from them too! i applied 7 weeks ago and not heard a thing yet :frown:
Reply 68
Sheffield is my first choice as I live here with my son. It's easier with being a single parent. I had my interview on 8th January and I got an offer the week after :-) good luck with your interview this week

Oh wow. Congrats!! :smile::redface:
Original post by jazmine-x
Im still waiting to hear back from them too! i applied 7 weeks ago and not heard a thing yet :frown:

i wouldnt worry, they will probably have had loads of applications come through in January so they need to go through all those now too :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by ilovechoccycake
Hi, I am also going on the 15th!

I also have an interview on the 15th!! :redface:
Reply 71
Original post by hol12345
I also have an interview on the 15th!! :redface:

i also have a interview/ selection day on the 15th !! :smile:
Hi,
I have applied for Mental Health Nursing. I submitted my application on December the 20th, I am still waiting to hear back. Sheffield is my first choice so I am anxious to get a reply. I have not seen any other applicants on here for Mental Health Nursing?.
Just got an offer from Sheffield for adult nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done. Do you start in September? I do too :-) there's a Facebook group with us all on it with offers. I can add you to the group
Well done. Do you start in September? I do too :-) there's a Facebook group with us all on it with offers. I can add you to the group

Yeah I will do, I'm putting Sheffield Hallam as my insurance choice. I shall have a look

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys i don't know if any body is willing to help me here but i have an interview in march 10th for Adult nursing. I had interview at MMU but got declined and even though i thought i did great i feel a nervous wreck now. is there a group interview and what kind of questions are asked in the individual interview? Thanks x
Reply 77
Original post by studentnursex
Hi guys i don't know if any body is willing to help me here but i have an interview in march 10th for Adult nursing. I had interview at MMU but got declined and even though i thought i did great i feel a nervous wreck now. is there a group interview and what kind of questions are asked in the individual interview? Thanks x

Hi, sorry to hear you got rejected from MMU. Good luck for the Sheffield Hallam interview!
Can I just ask you when did you apply and hear back from Sheffield hallam?
I applied and still haven't heard back and people seem to be getting interview offers but I haven't heard yet :-(
Thank you
Original post by jazmine-x
Hi, sorry to hear you got rejected from MMU. Good luck for the Sheffield Hallam interview!
Can I just ask you when did you apply and hear back from Sheffield hallam?
I applied and still haven't heard back and people seem to be getting interview offers but I haven't heard yet :-(
Thank you

Thats ok, i know MMU is pretty hard to get into due to high demand i guess i just wasnt a lucky one ha ha. I applied around 11th december and i only just got an email today regarding an interview date, so i presume they had a lot of applications over christmas and im sure you will get a reply back soon x
I've been a given a unconditional offer for adult nursing at hallam. I've accepted the offer as I live here with my young son.

It's a group task and a one to one interview. Very relaxed. Make sure you read up on nhs media and I'm sure you'll do fine :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending