The Student Room Group

Paramedic science applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got an interview !!! :biggrin: 5th December and i'll be on September start instead of January now :smile: Chuffed :biggrin:

Yeah i can see what you mean Happy_Holidays :smile:
Reply 21
Congratulations!! The waiting paid off in the end!

Good luck 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Helzbelz26
Congratulations!! The waiting paid off in the end!

Good luck ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah, i've been refreshing all week and as soon as i give up and wait for the email from Ucas to say there's been an update comes haha. Now gotta get over the 2nd hurdle.
What were your interviews like?
Reply 23
I haven't had mine yet. It's on the 4th at Bournemouth. Did they give you an idea of what you will be doing on the day? I'm still waiting for Brooke's and Greenwich... But I really want Brooke's as it's close to home and the work experience is with the same ambulance service I work for, but I have still heard nothing 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
No not a clue I'm trying to find out online but not having much luck lol. I'm hoping I'm going to get details of what to expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I also have an interview at Teeside on the 5th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emmajew

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where is Teeside?
Reply 27
Original post by Charlotte995
Where is Teeside?

It's Middlesbrough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Just found this thread - it might have died a death but worth a shot.

I've applied to Surrey, Brighton, Hertfordshire, Greenwich and Canterbury. I've had interviews at Surrey, Brighton and Hertford but decided not to go to the interview at Greenwich. I've got an unconditional from Hertford, was unsuccessful with Surrey and have a fitness test for Brighton TOMORROW!!! Just wondering if anyone has done one yet? What's worrying me in the "must achieve a pull of 100kg" - that's massive!

Anyone?
Original post by Andersl

I've applied to Surrey, Brighton, Hertfordshire, Greenwich and Canterbury. I've had interviews at Surrey, Brighton and Hertford but decided not to go to the interview at Greenwich. I've got an unconditional from Hertford, was unsuccessful with Surrey and have a fitness test for Brighton TOMORROW!!! Just wondering if anyone has done one yet? What's worrying me in the "must achieve a pull of 100kg" - that's massive!

Anyone?

Hi, did you apply to the foundation or honours course at Hertfordshire? And 100kg!!!! I can only about half of that at a push! I have applied to Hertfordshire, Greenwich, UWE, Portsmouth and oxford Brooke's! I haven't heard back from anyone but Greenwich which I got a rejection from as I don't have a driving licence yet.
Reply 30
Congratulations for the offer at Hertford! I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow, The adrenaline will kick in!
We'll I've had the interview at Bournemouth and was unsuccessful, my Greenwich interview is at the end of the month, and interview at Brookes in February.
There is still plenty of time for them to reply to your application still!

Posted from TSR Mobile
how was the interview process? i have an interview at edge hill…i know theres a maths and english test then if successful group stage then individual interview full day if get to interview…… any advise? info? did you dress smart smart?

thanks and good luck all
Reply 32
Original post by Andersl

Anyone?

Congrats on the offer. Could you give a run down of the interview at Herts? I have one at Greenwich on Feb 12th and am bricking it!
Reply 33
I dressed smart casual for my interview.
There was a run through the course with the tutor, and then we had to sit in a circle and say 'name, where I was from, and why the university'. Then a one to one interview which lasted 10 minutes!
Greenwich is the only one with a maths and English test :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Emmajew

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya Emma sorry I didn't see your post. We could have made eachother feel a bit more sane at interview lol you heard anything yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
hey i applied for Herts, Brighton, Surrey, Birmingham and Canterbury. Only heard from Surrey with an interview in March. I applied just before Christmas so possibly why i haven't heard much , has anyone else heard much or had any offers yet ?
I have an interview at Surrey tomorrow and just wondered what to expect?
What have others found from Surrey as they only gave me a weeks notice to prepare?
Reply 37
good luck with your interview tomorrow, let me know how you get on
Original post by Gregdunne
hey i applied for Herts, Brighton, Surrey, Birmingham and Canterbury. Only heard from Surrey with an interview in March. I applied just before Christmas so possibly why i haven't heard much , has anyone else heard much or had any offers yet ?

Hi, I only applied just before Christmas as well! I have had a rejection from Greenwich, a change of course to biology at Portsmouth and have not heard anything from Hertfordshire, Brooke's or UWE
Reply 39
hey i had an interview at the beggining of January at Teesside university and i was just wondering when do you think i would hear back to say if i got in or not?

Quick Reply

Latest