The Student Room Group

Does he like me after a one night stand?>

Basically, i slept with my cousins friend the other week and weve been texting since...
Ive gone back to university now and he was saying stuff like "wish you wasnt so far away" "only met a few times and i dont know what youve done to me".

We was textin for a few days and my cousin said that he thinks im hot and can see if going somewhere.. i dont know whether its a wind up or not? or if he wants sex again?

Hes been away for the past week and gets back tomorrow. Should i text him or leave it for him?

SO confused. The thing is ive been messed around quite a few times this year so dont want to put to much trust in him you see thats why im a bit resilient about the whole thing :/

any advice?
Reply 1
Yet another superficial encounter. Describing you as 'hot' doesn't suggest he's a guy capable of long term relationship.. unless you're in to that sort of thing?

Who knows. Get to know him if you want, you might be pleasantly surprised. Or not.
Reply 2
Original post by lilyxx
Basically, i slept with my cousins friend the other week and weve been texting since...
Ive gone back to university now and he was saying stuff like "wish you wasnt so far away" "only met a few times and i dont know what youve done to me".

We was textin for a few days and my cousin said that he thinks im hot and can see if going somewhere.. i dont know whether its a wind up or not? or if he wants sex again?

Hes been away for the past week and gets back tomorrow. Should i text him or leave it for him?

SO confused. The thing is ive been messed around quite a few times this year so dont want to put to much trust in him you see thats why im a bit resilient about the whole thing :/

any advice?

You can't know. I met my girlfriend on a one night stand, so it can happen. If you want to try, you have to accept it's a risk, all relationships are, if you like him, try.
Reply 3
Original post by lilyxx

any advice?

All he wants is sex
Reply 4
you could continue texting him to try and see if it goes anywhere but be prepared for it not to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending