The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff university applicant day 2014

Hiya guys

Basically I have been invited to an applicant/interview day at cardiff university and would like to know what would the day consist of and are there specific things I can do to prepare for the informal interview.btw my course is mechanical engineering

cheers:smile:
Original post by Dkhanna
Hiya guys

Basically I have been invited to an applicant/interview day at cardiff university and would like to know what would the day consist of and are there specific things I can do to prepare for the informal interview.btw my course is mechanical engineering

:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Universities forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Illusionary
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Universities forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:

Ohhhhh thank you very much mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dkhanna
Hiya guys

Oooh, nice, congratulations! :smile:

I believe on the day, you'll get a tour of the engineering building and facilities, the interview, with free food and refreshments as well as a group activity I believe.

And I think there's also a choice to have a tour around Cardiff on one of the Cardiff buses I believe! (But will need to confirm) :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by TheGrinningSkull
Oooh, nice, congratulations! :smile:

I believe on the day, you'll get a tour of the engineering building and facilities, the interview, with free food and refreshments as well as a group activity I believe.

And I think there's also a choice to have a tour around Cardiff on one of the Cardiff buses I believe! (But will need to confirm) :smile:

Thank you very much bro much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dkhanna
Thank you very much bro much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem at all!

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending