The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Offer to study at canterbury christ church 2014 entry

Hey just wondering how many people have applied for CCCU and already have a offer to study there in september 2014. I applied there for American Studies :biggrin:

---
Connect to CCCU here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkMindGirl
Hey just wondering how many people have applied for CCCU and already have a offer to study there in september 2014. I applied there for American Studies :biggrin:

I've applied to do Diagnostic Radiography there, however they said in their letter to allow for a fair admissions programme, they wont interview till January 15th (Ucas deadline) :/ Will kinda suck waiting XD
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JammyGit07
I've applied to do Diagnostic Radiography there, however they said in their letter to allow for a fair admissions programme, they wont interview till January 15th (Ucas deadline) :/ Will kinda suck waiting XD

Wow that sounds hard XD. Did not know you need to get interviewed for that. But is cccu where u really wanna go or not?
I've been given an interview for cccu set in december
Wow that sounds hard XD. Did not know you need to get interviewed for that. But is cccu where u really wanna go or not?

Haha its Ct scans and MRI's and stuff :smile: Not that daunting, just sounds fancy :L I'd love to study there as its a nice location and a course i know i'd enjoy, i'd also say its a lot more appealing that some of the uni's i looked at, and has the added bonus that my gf is currently studying at kent uni ^^

It also should offer me quite a nice offer of BCC *Fingers crossed* if i get through to the interview, so its nice to have as opposed to my other uni's who want ABB like Exeter and Portsmouth which I have interviews for next week :L Im a 3rd year, so god knows what my grades'll be like come summer XD
Original post by laurenemma07

Congrats :smile: What are you studying? :biggrin:
Congrats :smile: What are you studying? :biggrin:

Geography. You?:smile:
Reply 7
Haha its Ct scans and MRI's and stuff :smile: Not that daunting, just sounds fancy :L I'd love to study there as its a nice location and a course i know i'd enjoy, i'd also say its a lot more appealing that some of the uni's i looked at, and has the added bonus that my gf is currently studying at kent uni ^^

It also should offer me quite a nice offer of BCC *Fingers crossed* if i get through to the interview, so its nice to have as opposed to my other uni's who want ABB like Exeter and Portsmouth which I have interviews for next week :L Im a 3rd year, so god knows what my grades'll be like come summer XD

Yeh thats where i really want to go too, what you mean by you are a 3rd year lol
Reply 8

Interview for geography?? Wow. Is that were u really want to go ?
Yeh thats where i really want to go too, what you mean by you are a 3rd year lol

Cool :smile: Ah I was in hospital during my AS levels so ended up repeating that year :/ Hence I'm a 3rd year at college :L
Reply 10
Cool :smile: Ah I was in hospital during my AS levels so ended up repeating that year :/ Hence I'm a 3rd year at college :L

Awwwwww. Im also a 3rd year lol. I did AS first but i did really bad so i swap to BTEC
Interview for geography?? Wow. Is that were u really want to go ?

Its my least favourite out of the unis I'm applying for but wouldn't mind going there if I don't get the grades for other unis
Reply 12
Its my least favourite out of the unis I'm applying for but wouldn't mind going there if I don't get the grades for other unis

Ahh nicee
I've got an audition in January for French and Music. It was meant to be in December but it was the same day as my piano exam...not ideal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by itsjustsophie
I've got an audition in January for French and Music. It was meant to be in December but it was the same day as my piano exam...not ideal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats niceee :biggrin:
Reply 15
I've applied for health studies there (my only uni choice so I hope I get in!). They haven't replied to my UCAS yet though so these messages have made me freak out!!
Reply 16
Ah dont worry maybe we just applied earlier than you thats why
Reply 17
I applied for CCCU but my college took three weeks to sort out my reference and send it off to UCAS, so now I have to play the painful waiting game. Got one offer though so its not too bad really, just from what I have seen everyone's gotten offers really quickly :eek:
Reply 18
Original post by SharletG
I applied for CCCU but my college took three weeks to sort out my reference and send it off to UCAS, so now I have to play the painful waiting game. Got one offer though so its not too bad really, just from what I have seen everyone's gotten offers really quickly :eek:

Ahhhh hey dont worry, i send my one at the beginning of october thats why i got all my offers like in 2 weeks.

Oo I've also been offered a place on the American studies course :biggrin:

Quick Reply