The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Edge Hotel School students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I will the Houses if I get offered a place.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 21
I got offered a place! With 240 UCAS Points, I already have 200-220, so I am almost guaranteed to get it, with my A2 still to do!
Reply 22
Original post by Sade95
Well done! I think I'm applying to wolfson courts now!

Yes!!!!
Reply 23
Original post by th13teen
I got offered a place! With 240 UCAS Points, I already have 200-220, so I am almost guaranteed to get it, with my A2 still to do!

Well Done, thats great!!!! be seeing you there!
Reply 24
You may do the Hotel is one of my top choices!
So I will see how everything pans out over the next few months!
Found out I actually have about 250 UCAS points already, so effectively its an unconditional offer because I have the UCAS points no matter what! Its because I only just recently finished my BTEC.
Reply 25
So it's only me to go! I hope I get in! I'm so bad with interviews! What's your names and where do you come from?,
Reply 26
Original post by Sade95
So it's only me to go! I hope I get in! I'm so bad with interviews! What's your names and where do you come from?,

Restarting....now!

i'm Lauren and i'm from the incredibly small town (Chudleigh) in Devon, near Exeter :smile:.

Plus, don't worry about the interview!

where are you from?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 27
Jack,
Kent near Canterbury
Odd are I will be going to the Edge Hotel School then do a Masters in Hotel/Tourism Management at Surrey University.
Reply 28
Sadie, and I live in Essex :smile:
Reply 29
Add me on Facebook, Sadie Poulson... And I live in Harlow xx
Reply 30
my Facebook name is Lauren Boston, :smile:
Reply 31
I can't find ya!
Reply 32
Original post by th13teen
Jack,
Kent near Canterbury
Odd are I will be going to the Edge Hotel School then do a Masters in Hotel/Tourism Management at Surrey University.

WOW, a Masters in Management, do think people will bow down to such a qualification?:cool:
Reply 33
I want academics as well as practical, and that way it gets the best of both worlds in the same amount of time as I would to do a normal Degree. Why not in 3 years get a BA Hotel Management Degree from the University of Essex then a MA in Tourism Management at the University of Surrey. That has a good ring all the way round! :wink:
Jack King by the way
Herne Bay
Reply 34
It does have an cool ring to it :tongue:
Its nice to meet you Jack King from Herne Bay...
Reply 35
I had my inteview today xx
Reply 36
hope it went OK!
Reply 37
Sorry for the really late reply!! I got it, sent off my accommodation and everything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending