The Student Room Group

Just met him once but cannot get him out of my head

Hi all, this may sound a little weird but I met this guy a few weeks ago at a networking event. I talk with him for a long time and after the event I just couldn't get him our of my head. I haven't seen him since then but it's been already 3 weeks and I'm still thinking about him. To be honest I'm not that kind of girl who falls in love with everyone. He is not even that good looking so I don't event understand how he made such a good first impression to me just after a conversation. What should I do to stop thinking about him? Realistically I don't think I will see him again as even if we study at the same uni I doubt I'll meet him on the street again.

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all, this may sound a little weird but I met this guy a few weeks ago at a networking event. I talk with him for a long time and after the event I just couldn't get him our of my head. I haven't seen him since then but it's been already 3 weeks and I'm still thinking about him. To be honest I'm not that kind of girl who falls in love with everyone. He is not even that good looking so I don't event understand how he made such a good first impression to me just after a conversation. What should I do to stop thinking about him? Realistically I don't think I will see him again as even if we study at the same uni I doubt I'll meet him on the street again.

Thanks!

tbh,there's nothing much you can do..He doesn't live near you and you don't know each other face to face. Just keep in your head he's just a stranger from the internet, he might not even be who he says he is. And don't forget there are loads of attractive guys near you xx
:ditto:

Try meeting new people at your uni.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
he's just a stranger from the internet, he might not even be who he says he is.

She met him at a networking event
Original post by techno-thriller
She met him at a networking event

Oh I thought it said social network..argh such an idiot :/ :eek:
Reply 5
it should not be difficult to track him down using facebook twitter etc if you are determined to meet him again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending