The Student Room Group

Juggling two girls.

Hello, I'm in a dilemma, there are two girls I'm.. how do I put this 'friendly with', however I can obviously only go out with one. The predicament is that they are good friends, so I feel that neither will be able to act in a manner which would seriously harm the other, I have a preference for one of the two girls, but both are adorable and I'd love to enter a long term relationship with either.

Has anyone been in the situation before? I'd like to minimize pain on all sides, but I don't want to carry on living in limbo as the rising tide of tension builds between them. How do I ease one into a relationship, so as not to harm the other and potentially muck up my chances of establishing a relationship?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
...Flip a coin?
Reply 2
Original post by TalkingLion
...Flip a coin?

Funny , but I you can't just turn close friends, would you ditch your closest friend for a rather attractive guy?
Leave both of them and find someone new.
Reply 4
Original post by Vixen47
Leave both of them and find someone new.

Haha, you serious? You'd make an awful guy.
Reply 5
go with the person you can see spending the rest of your life with
Reply 6
Original post by matt_g96
go with the person you can see spending the rest of your life with

Can't see that with either, or with anyone I've ever met. I would never say that to be honest, the future cannot be viewed through a crystal balls its murky and open to a multitude of change.
Original post by Analects
Funny , but I you can't just turn close friends, would you ditch your closest friend for a rather attractive guy?

I don't have friends, so I wouldn't know.
Get with the one you prefer and then let the other one know ASAP that you don't want to be like that with her (definitely don't do anything with them and THEN say that you don't see her that way, I did and now she hates me :innocent: )
Reply 9
I don't have friends, so I wouldn't know.

Im sure you have friends, come on :rolleyes: are in in sixth form or uni?
Im sure you have friends, come on :rolleyes: are in in sixth form or uni?

Doing my GCSEs..
Reply 11
Doing my GCSEs..

At Hogwarts? Lucky ... I'm a dirty mud blood
Haha, you serious? You'd make an awful guy.

I'm so serious. I'm make an awesome guy! I do have a girl's mind, after all. :wink:

The reason I said it is purely because they're friends. If they were strangers to each other, then go ahead, drop one and get off with the other. Because they're friends, they'll often be seeing each other and the one you drop will be seeing you with the one you're with. Things will be unbelievably awkward for them. As a girl who knows girls, girl friends, and emotions, I'm saying drop them both.

On the other hand, you could find out what their relationship is like (if you don't already know) and if they're the type who are bitches to each other behind their backs, then go ahead and drop one and go with the other. If, however, they have a good relationship with each other and it looks like it'll be long-lasting, then drop them both and don't tell them why.

Are they both aware that you're with the other person?
Reply 13
Original post by Vixen47
I'm so serious. I'm make an awesome guy! I do have a girl's mind, after all. :wink:

The reason I said it is purely because they're friends. If they were strangers to each other, then go ahead, drop one and get off with the other. Because they're friends, they'll often be seeing each other and the one you drop will be seeing you with the one you're with. Things will be unbelievably awkward for them. As a girl who knows girls, girl friends, and emotions, I'm saying drop them both.

On the other hand, you could find out what their relationship is like (if you don't already know) and if they're the type who are bitches to each other behind their backs, then go ahead and drop one and go with the other. If, however, they have a good relationship with each other and it looks like it'll be long-lasting, then drop them both and don't tell them why.

Are they both aware that you're with the other person?

"Are they both aware that you're with the other person?"
Yep and there is a growing animosity between them over it.

I simply don't want to ditch them both because then I'm left with no-one which is an unhappy state to be in, so no I'm not going to merely drop them both.
"Are they both aware that you're with the other person?"
Yep and there is a growing animosity between them over it.

I simply don't want to ditch them both because then I'm left with no-one which is an unhappy state to be in, so no I'm not going to merely drop them both.

If you want to potentially break up a friendship (and cope with the drama that follows) then go ahead and drop one and go with the other. Clearly you've made up your mind. Even though I disagree with it, knowing how destructive many girls can be after a break up/friend loss, it's obviously your life and you choose to do what you choose to do.
Reply 15
Original post by Vixen47
If you want to potentially break up a friendship (and cope with the drama that follows) then go ahead and drop one and go with the other. Clearly you've made up your mind. Even though I disagree with it, knowing how destructive many girls can be after a break up/friend loss, it's obviously your life and you choose to do what you choose to do.

Alrighty, thanks. Location Location Location ;-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending