The Student Room Group

Physics IGCSE Cambridge paper 2013 Oct/Nov

Hey all,

Does anyone know what instruments you are allowed to take into the examination room? Which are required ex. calculator etc.
Original post by Jazzxoxo16
Hey all,

Does anyone know what instruments you are allowed to take into the examination room? Which are required ex. calculator etc.

:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Study Help forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. However, have you tried checking the exam specification? That should list what you're permitted to take into each exam. :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much for the help it is very much appreciated. I sit my exam tomorrow so I am very nervous :rolleyes: I will check the exam specifications, is it accessible on the internet?
Original post by Illusionary
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Study Help forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. However, have you tried checking the exam specification? That should list what you're permitted to take into each exam. :smile:
Original post by Jazzxoxo16
Thank you so much for the help it is very much appreciated. I sit my exam tomorrow so I am very nervous :rolleyes: I will check the exam specifications, is it accessible on the internet?

No problem :top2: Try taking a look here: http://www.cie.org.uk/images/89058-2013-syllabus.pdf

There's a statement there that calculators are permitted in all exams; other than that, it's probably just the usual pens, pencils, rules, etc., that you'd need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending