The Student Room Group

Can anyone recommend me sixth forms in London

I'm not a straight A student- I'm quite average; I always manage to get B's.

So far I have looked at Woodhouse, Camden School of Girls and Fortismere. So far Fortismere fits my standards and I fit theirs as well.

I'm from Islington so if anyone can provide me a good sixth form that accepts a student like me easily can you please tell? Also if any of you guys are applying to sixth forms you can list the sixth forms you are applying to.

Thanks.
Reply 1
City and Islington looks pretty good.
Reply 2
Original post by Bytecry
City and Islington looks pretty good.

Yeah I've been thinking about City and Islington since it is the nearest college for me but I'm very confused by its website. It seems like they do A levels with other courses as well but when I search for A-levels it labels the student type as international... (?)
Original post by Hai_Ann
Yeah I've been thinking about City and Islington since it is the nearest college for me but I'm very confused by its website. It seems like they do A levels with other courses as well but when I search for A-levels it labels the student type as international... (?)

i'm applying to city and islington:colondollar:. went there on an open day i saw cambridge univeristy and LSE there talking about their partnership programmes with the school:wink:. the school has a nice design the people see friendly and the schools near the tube station so you wont get lost.
and when you're searching for courses on their website click the drop down menu for 'Subjects' and click A-Level or click here for their prospectus http://www.candi.ac.uk/media/cityandislingtoncollege/content/images/schoolleavers/SLG2013_Singlepages.pdf.
wherever you choose to go best of luck:biggrin: and you never know i might see you at city and islington in spetember - if you apply.
Reply 4
Original post by cathzeta10
i'm applying to city and islington:colondollar:. went there on an open day i saw cambridge univeristy and LSE there talking about their partnership programmes with the school:wink:. the school has a nice design the people see friendly and the schools near the tube station so you wont get lost.
and when you're searching for courses on their website click the drop down menu for 'Subjects' and click A-Level or click here for their prospectus http://www.candi.ac.uk/media/cityandislingtoncollege/content/images/schoolleavers/SLG2013_Singlepages.pdf.
wherever you choose to go best of luck:biggrin: and you never know i might see you at city and islington in spetember - if you apply.

Thank you!! ^^
I already applied. Thank god I didn't get lost again. Haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending