The Student Room Group

AQA Maths Paper Linear 11th November 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No, sorry.
Original post by SaadMuhammad
Haha, we will see what I get on the results day. For the area of hexagon, I can't remember. The three things that was wrong with the histogram was: Didn't write the 'frequency density' on the y-axis, the scales on y-axis were not equally spaced, and there was calculation error - he did 5/10 rather than 5/something I can't remember. The diameter of circle was 19.98 something like that. For the last question you are right, I put that as well. The height of water you are right again.

What year are you in? And what about the triangle where you had to use sin a/a =sinb/b I got 53 but some got 57? Also the population did you just times 50 million by 1.04^2 and the one here you had to keep doubling was it 1.6.. *10^8
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
I am in the same year as you, year 11...
Reply 43
There is a Chelsea in my school, named Chelsea Wong, are you her?
There is a Chelsea in my school, named Chelsea Wong, are you her?

Nope haha read my message that I have sent you
Reply 45
Have you read my message I have sent you?
Have you read my message I have sent you?

Yes but have no idea how to reply
Reply 47
What do you mean?
What do you mean?

I'm on I'm phone and I don't know what to click as I can't see a reply button on the message haha
Reply 49
You just replied.
Reply 50
Anyways, I going to make it a night now. So goodbye.
You just replied.

no the other one was a private message and this is like public but anyway why was the population one wrong you do times it by 1.04 then 1.04 again? And yeah just remembered I put 10^7 in the end haha
Reply 52
Ok. You did the different method, maybe got the answer right. I cannot confirm you until the actual results day as I am not a teacher, I am only a 15-year-old student. Anyways, goodbye.
Ok. You did the different method, maybe got the answer right. I cannot confirm you until the actual results day as I am not a teacher, I am only a 15-year-old student. Anyways, goodbye.

Out of interest what method did you do for that?
Reply 54
I did some number times the 1.04, and did the same thing for the 2023, and got some number in millions - I think it was 52 something. HAHAH
Reply 55
Okay, go to bed. Don't you sleep, it's nearly half 11 - so late.
I did some number times the 1.04, and did the same thing for the 2023, and got some number in millions - I think it was 52 something. HAHAH

Exactly, 50 million times 1.04^2 haha!
Okay, go to bed. Don't you sleep, it's nearly half 11 - so late.

Actually no sleep is for the weak I have learnt to adapt and function without sleep
Reply 58
You are strange. Okay, I am going, bye.
You are strange. Okay, I am going, bye.

only joking haha! Night x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending