The Student Room Group

Waitrose application put on hold?

I applied for Waitrose and received a group interview today. Had a 1 to 1 straight after with the personnel manager who took the group interview and he said how he really liked my confidence, dress sense for the occasion etc. He seemed really pleased till he asked if I had any Holidays, which I said yes to (short-notice due to personal reasons) and he said he'd put my application on hold for now because of the busy christmas period I will be missing. He said my application will be put forward for any vacancies after the new year (when I return) without me needing to attend another interview. Has anyone experienced this before and where they successful in landing a job after being put on hold?
Reply 1
Sorry I can't answer your question but how long did you wait between submitting your application and getting offered an interview- I've just submitted mine!
Original post by Eltasker1
Sorry I can't answer your question but how long did you wait between submitting your application and getting offered an interview- I've just submitted mine!

Took a couple of weeks, but that probably varies upon when the actual vacancy closes
I know this is very late, but have they gotten back to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending