The Student Room Group

Business Studies Mark Scheme

Hey, just wandering i just practiced a exam for Business Studies doing one of the exams of AQA and im just wandering with the markscheme do the answers they put have to be right or can you put others for the explaining your reasons questions?

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-BUSS1-W-MS-JAN13.PDF
Reply 1
Original post by ChocoholicCox
Hey, just wandering i just practiced a exam for Business Studies doing one of the exams of AQA and im just wandering with the markscheme do the answers they put have to be right or can you put others for the explaining your reasons questions?

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-BUSS1-W-MS-JAN13.PDF

Do fully understand the question. Do you mean can you have other explanations that aren't on the mark scheme? If so then yes you can as long as your answer is reasonable, actually answers the question and relates to the question
Original post by Jess_1324
Do fully understand the question. Do you mean can you have other explanations that aren't on the mark scheme? If so then yes you can as long as your answer is reasonable, actually answers the question and relates to the question

yeah referring to the answers, thanks :smile: yeah its just that sometimes i match their answers buts sometimes i relate it to the question but don't get the answers they have out down.
Reply 3
Yeah, business studies don't have the best mark schemes.
I remember doing this exam! I remember thinking I did really badly on this exam but it turned out alright! I think that's the way business studies go, you don't think you've done well cause it could be multiple explanations!
Original post by Jess_1324
Yeah, business studies don't have the best mark schemes.
I remember doing this exam! I remember thinking I did really badly on this exam but it turned out alright! I think that's the way business studies go, you don't think you've done well cause it could be multiple explanations!

Yep rubbish mark schemes :/ thanks for the tip, yeah they only gave like 5 examples when you could write a number of things XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending