The Student Room Group

Are there any good looking smart girls out there?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by thoyub
Maybe you shouldn't focus so much on looks? You could be missing out on some amazing girls just because you care about looks too much.

Goes for all people, I think. After all, looks aren't permanent...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
There are loads of smart attractive girls :lol:
[video="youtube;XvqZwAR6Uio"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqZwAR6Uio[/video]
Original post by Vixen47
[video="youtube;XvqZwAR6Uio"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqZwAR6Uio[/video]

Loool very funny
Original post by Runninground
Nah OP, scientific research has suggested that all intelligent girls require more room for their brain in their head, so their head shape becomes deformed therefore causes them to become ugly.

Spoiler

I just wanted know if there were because I haven't met any
You don't have to be such a dick
Original post by Yasmin25
Yes but a lot of them are more interested in their education than having a boyfriend.

I didn't say anything about a relationship
Yes, there are...

Posted from TSR Mobile
2: Emma What's-on & Kate Bacon-Snail
Original post by mxliss
There are loads of smart attractive girls :lol:

I know but I haven't really met any who do science and maths based subjects
I used to think this (I go to an all boys school with a mixed 6th form), until I visited an all girls school on a 'science day'...the number of hot girls going for engineering/medicine/maths etc (ie. top courses at top units) was astounding!!

I don't know if this is your situation, but I realised that when there are about 4/5 girls max in each of your classes you haven't exactly got much to base your judgement on :tongue:
Yeah, think I saw one once.
Turns out she was a pixie though :nothing:
Original post by thoyub
Maybe you shouldn't focus so much on looks? You could be missing out on some amazing girls just because you care about looks too much.

I don't really care about looks tbh, I know theres a lot of great girls out there but l haven't met a good-looking smart one, I was just wondering if there were any
Reply 32
Some of the girls in my Chemistry A-Level classes (and even some in the Chemistry lectures) were beautiful! Not all smart girls aren't pretty:')
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
Yeah, think I saw one once.
Turns out she was a pixie though :nothing:

Loool
Original post by Dr. Django
I used to think this (I go to an all boys school with a mixed 6th form), until I visited an all girls school on a 'science day'...the number of hot girls going for engineering/medicine/maths etc (ie. top courses at top units) was astounding!!

I don't know if this is your situation, but I realised that when there are about 4/5 girls max in each of your classes you haven't exactly got much to base your judgement on :tongue:

I never knew that, I got to a mixed school btw
Actually at my secondary school it was odd because as a rule the most attractive girls were always in the top sets for stuff. The girls in the lower sets were generally less attractive, which was probably the happiest I've been to have a reasonable intelligence :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by DKenway
I don't really care about looks tbh, I know theres a lot of great girls out there but l haven't met a good-looking smart one, I was just wondering if there were any
You can definitely find good looking girls. Would you be willing to think again about looking for a smart girl? You don't need to be smart to get pregnant and have a baby you know.
Reply 37
Yes there are. Get off TSR and enter the real world
Original post by thoyub
You can definitely find good looking girls. Would you be willing to think again about looking for a smart girl? You don't need to be smart to get pregnant and have a baby you know.

Of course I know that I was just stating an my opinion on something I have noticed recently. Plus I'm not looking to get a girl pregnant anytime soon
Reply 39
Original post by DKenway
Of course I know that I was just stating an my opinion on something I have noticed recently. Plus I'm not looking to get a girl pregnant anytime soon
That's good then. I hate seeing pregnant girls ewwwwwww

Quick Reply

Latest