The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Has Westminster given out any offers yet?

Have any of you that have applied to Westminster this year received any offers yet?

I sent my application off to my college on Wednesday for them to do the reference and attach it and then send it off in two weeks, so I know Westminster wouldn't give me any offers until then.

If any of you have received an offer from Westminster already, what course did you apply for? And what are your predicted grades?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got mine pretty quick and i want to do sociology :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by tminty
I got mine pretty quick and i want to do sociology :smile:

Awesome. I want to do law LLB :smile:
Reply 3
I sent mine off yesterday evening... I know it's way too soon but I'm checking my emails every second now :tongue: I'm on for law LLB too, where else have you applied to besides Westminster? :smile:
Original post by Ircsi94
I sent mine off yesterday evening... I know it's way too soon but I'm checking my emails every second now :tongue: I'm on for law LLB too, where else have you applied to besides Westminster? :smile:

I'm applying to London universities :tongue:...don't wish to travel too far! I'm applying to City, Brunel, Westminster, Coventry (London campus) and Greenwich (my ultimate back-up choice:rolleyes:) You?

It's nice to know someone else is applying to the same uni and course as me :smile:. What unis are you applying to?

Good luck! I hope you receive an offer asap :biggrin:
I applied mid october.. got a request for my transcripts last week and after I emailed scans they told me to keep my eye out for an email & keep checking track.. but still nothing. Wondering if they're taking so long bc of my course (tourism& events management), age (22), or residency (usa)...? In any case the stress is killing me!
Reply 6
Original post by AnonymousHearts
I'm applying to London universities :tongue:...don't wish to travel too far! I'm applying to City, Brunel, Westminster, Coventry (London campus) and Greenwich (my ultimate back-up choice:rolleyes:) You?

It's nice to know someone else is applying to the same uni and course as me :smile:. What unis are you applying to?

Good luck! I hope you receive an offer asap :biggrin:

Your lucky, I'll have to travel umm quite a bit no matter where I'm going to end up :P Hope we made a good choice :biggrin:D I applied to Liverpool, Swansea, Stirling and Portsmouth :smile: I got a conditional offer from Portsmouth but it's killing me to wait for the rest :I
Hey guys! The one's that applied for Law LLB - What subjects are you doing at A Level and what grades did you get? Also, what are you predicted, if you don't mind answering... Sorry for being so nosy lol! I'm applying to Westminster too :P I'm so excited to hear back from them :P
Reply 8
I'm applying for law llb too glad I've found others applying to Westminster, my sixth form has my application and said they would send it this weekend
All the uni's I've applied to are in London
Westminster
West London
East London
South bank
Kingston

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I've been wondering the same thing! I'm studying French, History and Classical Civilisation. Got ABB at AS and predicted AAB:smile: What about you? Where else have you applied?
Just want this wait over!!
Reply 10
I applied for Law as well! I got an offer last week :smile:
Reply 11
Got an ABB offer for law LLB !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Kaz96
I'm applying for law llb too glad I've found others applying to Westminster, my sixth form has my application and said they would send it this weekend
All the uni's I've applied to are in London
Westminster
West London
East London
South bank
Kingston

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only one I'm still waiting for now is east London

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Anyone here having Westminster as their firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
yes I just got an offer today for Computer science :biggrin:
I applied almost two months ago and still- NOTHING. ughhh
Reply 16
this sitting around waiting is killing me... :s-smilie:
Hey people,

I'm still waiting for Westminster to respond. My application was sent off by my college on Monday and I already received 2 offers from 2 unis :tongue:

But I'm still waiting for Westminster and the other to respond and I hope they do soon! I know, the waiting time kills. I just hope for the best. Anyone that got offers from Westminster so far are lucky!

OP
Reply 18
Still waiting on Westminster too! Its been about 2 weeks but I know the course I'm applying for is overwhelmed by applicants... Fingers crossed :frown:
Westminster was my first offer! I got it within 3 days! I am applying for Business Management (Law) and it will be my first choice! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest