The Student Room Group

Korean Studies 2014

I was wondering how many people out there are applying for any Korean courses for this year. I've already got an offer from the University of Sheffield for BA Korean Studies (I sent off my application on the 23rd of October ans got an offer on the 5th of November). Im still waiting for SOAS (BA Study of Religions and Korean, BA Study of Religions)and UCLAN (TESOL and Korean, Asia Pacific)
Original post by gukkie
I was wondering how many people out there are applying for any Korean courses for this year. I've already got an offer from the University of Sheffield for BA Korean Studies (I sent off my application on the 23rd of October ans got an offer on the 5th of November). Im still waiting for SOAS (BA Study of Religions and Korean, BA Study of Religions)and UCLAN (TESOL and Korean, Asia Pacific)

Are you korean by any chance?
Reply 2
Original post by Blueray2
Are you korean by any chance?

I'm not
Reply 3
Uh, I know this is like VERY late but I am, and I got my offers. :}
Hello, I just thought I'd stop by to tell you I'm a current first year in Korean Studies (2013) at Sheffield University. I just sat my final exam and so I'll hopefully be going to Korea this August. If you have any concerns about being a first year feel free to ask any questions! ^.~
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Hi Katie :3

But yeah, I'm also a Korean studies major at Sheffield. If you want to know anything about the course or whatever, go ahead and ask :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Misa501
Hi Katie :3

But yeah, I'm also a Korean studies major at Sheffield. If you want to know anything about the course or whatever, go ahead and ask :smile:

oh my little melissa :charm: what brings you here :3

Quick Reply