The Student Room Group

would you date a girl like this

ill just list all the things about her
extremely funny, VERY inappropriate
intelligent
tough, but shes definitely extremely sweet, shes all about charities, animal rights etc. really sticks by her values but definitely doesn't "brag" about them like some girls may do
haha shes a bit of an adrenaline junky, does things like skydiving, iceskating,
good listener
i wasnt sure whether to include this but i think it helps explain why she is how she is: shes got a tough life, has a member of the family that has a disability (severe one)
she doesnt take life seriously, but she is very mature. very good balance between a juvenile sense of humour and adult maturity, none of that teenage drama when it comes to her
SHE COOKS LADSSS

im not really sure what else to include, haha let me know! this is actually for a book, she isnt a made up character its based on someone ive met but id like peoples opinions :biggrin:
Reply 1
Depends on the guy

Original post by svasstheo
how will this help your book? xD
Reply 3
Tell your book that the right guy who likes her exactly the way she is will come along eventually
Reply 4
intelligent
tough, but shes definitely extremely sweet, shes all about charities, animal rights etc. really sticks by her values but definitely doesn't "brag" about them like some girls may do
good listener
i wasnt sure whether to include this but i think it helps explain why she is how she is: shes got a tough life, has a member of the family that has a disability (severe one)
she doesnt take life seriously, but she is very mature. very good balance between a juvenile sense of humour and adult maturity, none of that teenage drama when it comes to her
SHE COOKS LADSSS

im not really sure what else to include, haha let me know! this is actually for a book, she isnt a made up character its based on someone ive met but id like peoples opinions :biggrin:

somehow I don't think so:eek:

Talking about the other qualities I wouldn't date her either because I don't like animals really and think that we should eat them up because we are predators.I don't like things like skydiving and iceskating either because I'm not very sporty and don't like to take risks.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
how will this help your book? xD

more an assignment, "create a modern day desirable character"
our teachers using it as a test to see how media influences what men/women like
Reply 6
Would date.
Reply 7
Original post by Dalek1099
somehow I don't think so:eek:

Talking about the other qualities I wouldn't date her either because I don't like animals really and think that we should eat them up because we are predators.I don't like things like skydiving and iceskating either because I'm not very sporty and don't like to take risks.

thats an interesting answer, i was thinking about changing that value to just "sticks by her values" but im dont know whether my teacher will ask what those values are
Reply 8
intelligent
good listener
SHE COOKS LADSSS

You seem to have omitted 'functionally illiterate' and 'militantly opposed to grammar'.
Reply 9
intelligent
good listener
SHE COOKS LADSSS

wat?
Reply 10
Awh she sounds lovely. 10/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds rather similar to myself and I would date me. :mmm:
She sounds awesome, fit, confident and talented. She'll make you and sandwich and figure skating costumes can be really hot. What's missing?
Reply 13
No character flaws to add depth? Or is that missing the point if the idea is to work out what is desirable in a person?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending