The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Offers 2014

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Coventry University yet if you have sent your application off?
Im applying for Accounting at Coventry and would just like to know if anyone has had an offer from there at all yet?

---
Connect to Coventry University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I applied on Friday and got an offer from Coventry today for biomed :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I've had an offer! I've applied to study Sociology and they want 2 A Levels at grade C & a pass in Welsh Bacc :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by m_d_curtis_
Yeah I've had an offer! I've applied to study Sociology and they want 2 A Levels at grade C & a pass in Welsh Bacc :smile:

Awesome! Thanks :smile: I havent sent my application off yet, just waiting on my reference! But fingers crossed ill get an offer! is Coventry your first choice or? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Andrea08
Hey, I applied on Friday and got an offer from Coventry today for biomed :smile:

Thank you! Is Coventry your first choice or? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kaylgard
Awesome! Thanks :smile: I havent sent my application off yet, just waiting on my reference! But fingers crossed ill get an offer! is Coventry your first choice or? :smile:

If I were you I would send off your app ASAP lol it's better to apply earlier :smile: it shouldn't be hard for you to get an offer as I know most people who have applied for Coventry in my school have already got one. Haha it's actually my last choice lol Northampton is my first.
Reply 6
I'm applying fir law!
Hopefully sending my UCAS by Monday aah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Offer for English and Creative Writing :smile:
Reply 8
I have got an offer for one of the enterprise degrees for 2014. I am visiting in there December.
Yep, I got an offer the day after I sent my UCAS form off! BCC for Psychology but it is my last choice. Better than none :smile: Good luck with getting your offer.
Reply 10
got an offer for nursing :smile:
Reply 11
I'm applying for Applied Maths and Theoretical Physics, and hoping to send off my application by the end of the week.
Reply 12
I applied for sport science and I got an offer the day after sending off my ucas. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by aroma123
got an offer for nursing :smile:

Hey thats really good. Did you have a interview and if so what type of questions did they ask.
Hi, I sent mine off yesterday (Wednesday 20th November) and got an offer the very next day (Thursday) I applied for Criminology/Law
Reply 15
Original post by rakeemislam_
Hi, I sent mine off yesterday (Wednesday 20th November) and got an offer the very next day (Thursday) I applied for Criminology/Law

Thats really good i got called for an interview for 8th january 2014. Im really nwrvouse about it.
Reply 16
Original post by rakeemislam_

I've received an offer for the same :smile: what grades have they asked for?
Whee good luck :smile:

I did my BA in Accountancy at Coventry (insurance was AccFin at Coventry) and went on to study my MSc Accounting & Financial Management, so if you have any EFA (Economics, Finance and Accounting) or course specific questions, feel free to quote me here or PM me :smile:

IQ x
I got an offer 2 days after I sent of my application! Quick right?! The offer is studying psychology and I need to get grades BCC if I want to go there :smile:
Reply 19
Has anyone applied for Strategic Tourism?

Quick Reply

Latest