The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello :smile: I am also applying for OT.. I am sending my UCAS off this week.. I have chosen Salford, Cumbria, Bradford and Huddersfield :smile:
Reply 2
Hello i have appled for Sheffiled and Derby the last week in october, this week i recived an email form Derby to be invited to a interveiw in 2 weeks! Which i thought was strange seen as the application prosses doesnt close till Jan 14. Has anyone heard back from Derby too?
Reply 3
Ive been invited to an interview with Derby aswell
Reply 4
I have been invited for selection process by derby as well. On 27th November. Not sure how to go about the 500 word written piece. Start writing something soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
there was a 500 word written piece ? What is it on ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Rosm98
there was a 500 word written piece ? What is it on ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Rosm98,
Read the email you recieved. It is mentioned there...along with things to bring with u.
Y

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
okay mine does not say anything , thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Rosm98

How lucky :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Rosm98

You might want to ring admissions and ask about it. Just in case everyone else is told the same.
Y

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Have you applied for Bsc? May be the written piece is only for Msc applicants.
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I've applied for bsc , you are probably right! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Yogij
I have been invited for selection process by derby as well. On 27th November. Not sure how to go about the 500 word written piece. Start writing something soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello i too have been selected for an interview, but have no mention for any piece of work i have to bring. How did you find out about what to bring? Starting to panic now!!! Thanks, Anna
Reply 13
Original post by spanar
Hello i too have been selected for an interview, but have no mention for any piece of work i have to bring. How did you find out about what to bring? Starting to panic now!!! Thanks, Anna

Hello Anna,
Please don't panic. I've applied for Msc. If you have applied for Bsc you may not have to do the written piece. Sorry for causing the confusion.
Y

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I've applied to Northampton, Derby, Sheffield, York st Johnamd Bradford. I'm scared i won't get any offers because i have no experience with an OT😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hi, I've applied to Oxford Brookes, Northampton, Liverpool, Bournemouth and Canterbury! :smile: ...Fingers crossed!

Is anyone else applying to any of these?

Oh and good luck everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Hey all, I've applied at Coventry, Northampton, Sheffield Hallam, Derby and Cumbria.

Been selected for an interview at Coventry on the 11th December so far! So nervous!

Good luck everyone :smile:
ive applied for teeside and northumria.. interview for teeside but nothing from northumbria yet xx
Reply 18
Hey guys I'm applying for OT aswell! I have opted for Derby, Bournemouth, Oxfordbrookes ,UWE and Southampton.

I have an interview with Derby next Wednesday and I'm so excited!!:smile:
Reply 19
Ohh congrats, let us know how your interview goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending