The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow- 2014 Entry

Sorry if there is already one of these forums kicking about. I have done a search and I couldn't find one for Glasgow that wasn't specific to a certain course. So- I have made one just for everyone to blether about what they are applying to Glasgow for etc :smile:
I am definitely applying to Glasgow for their degree in molecular and cellular biology. Any other people out there like me, or just any biologists in general? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm also applying at Glasgow for their degree in molecular biology. I'm very much in love with the University and the city itself. The only problem is that I'm an international student and at the moment I'm waiting an email from them to tell me if they accept my education and degrees.
Anyway, good luck to you and I hope you'll get an offer!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey I'm applying for Microbiology at Glasgow! :smile: I don't think it's likely I'll get an offer though because I only do one science subject but thought it was worth a shot anyway - Glasgow looks soo beautiful :smile: Is there anyone else who is applying with only one science I wonder...:s-smilie:
Reply 3
Literally just got my offer for Glasgow there! :biggrin: Only sent my application yesterday! Hope you guys are successful too! :biggrin:
Original post by cb307
Literally just got my offer for Glasgow there! :biggrin: Only sent my application yesterday! Hope you guys are successful too! :biggrin:

Wow, they're so quick! What was your science subject, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 5
Original post by anastasia92
Wow, they're so quick! What was your science subject, if you don't mind me asking?

I did biology and chemistry AS level then dropped chemistry :smile: in the prospectus book it said you needed two sciences but when I looked up the prospectus for Glasgow online it just said people normally do two. Glad I checked!
Reply 6
Original post by Suzi.Letham
Sorry if there is already one of these forums kicking about. I have done a search and I couldn't find one for Glasgow that wasn't specific to a certain course. So- I have made one just for everyone to blether about what they are applying to Glasgow for etc :smile:
I am definitely applying to Glasgow for their degree in molecular and cellular biology. Any other people out there like me, or just any biologists in general? :biggrin:

I applied for a BSc in Geography and just got my offer yesterday. Sent it less than a week ago. I'm so excited :biggrin: It's an incredible uni.
Reply 7
Original post by Suzi.Letham

hai. Received my offer for msc in financial forecasting & investment :biggrin: Glasgow Uni here i come!!!
Reply 8
Everyone seems to be getting offers real quick :redface:
Reply 9
I got my offer for MSci Theoretical Physics the other week too. Conditional on passing my current (and finally last) OU module.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
yes!! microbiology! :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by prue
yes!! microbiology! :smile:

Yay! Where else did you apply? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, unconditional to MSci Mobile Software Engineering, anyone else doing the same course as me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Is anybody else applying for MSci Physics with Astrophysics?
I got an unconditional offer to Mathematics! Got it like a month ago too! So excited!
Reply 15
Only sent my UCAS off 5 days ago, and got an offer for Theatre Studies yesterday!! Aaaaaa, so happy, and it's my first choice at the moment :biggrin:
Reply 16
Aw awsome guuys. Im glad to see everyone getting offers :biggrin:
Reply 17
does anyone know what the chances are of me getting an offer to study physics
10A's 1C at GCSE
ABBC at AS level (maths, physics, biology, chem-2ums off B)
A*AABa perdicted Alevels (Maths, Physics, Biology Chem, Further maths)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by amylilac
does anyone know what the chances are of me getting an offer
10A's 1C at GCSE
ABBC at AS level (maths, physics, biology, chem-2ums off B)
A*AABa perdicted Alevels (Maths, Physics, Biology Chem, Further maths)

What course do you want to apply for?
Reply 19
Original post by jordanduncan
What course do you want to apply for?

Physics (MSci)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending