The Student Room Group

Financial aid

Hey guys! Thanks firstly for opening this thread.

I am a non EU student studying in Bahrain. I want to apply for the 6 year course of medicine of RCSI in Ireland but apparently the fees is way too high. I don't think my parents will be able to afford it completely and I don't even want them to spend too much on me. I am willing to take up a part time job (I obviously have not much ideas since I have never been to Ireland so any help regarding what I can do will be very appreciated, though keep in mind that I will be doing medicine along with it so it should be rather not too tiring). Also I don't have any idea about the student loans or financial aids which I would really like to go ahead with if they are any help, so can anyone please tell me how and what I will have to do to get some of my tuition fees or any fees sorted out? I would completely appreciate any ideas, and be grateful.

There are a few unchangeable decisions. Firstly, I have to apply to the 6 years course for in the foundation year I want to make myself completely prepared for the next 5 years. Secondly, I will have to go through with some sort of financial aid because I don't want my family to spend a lot on me and lastly I really want to study medicine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending