The Student Room Group

Student finance have never contacted me.

In 2012 I dropped out of university after my first year. Basically a few days before we were all enrolling for second year.

First year i took out the the loan and was given the maintenance grant too. I can't sign into my Finance account as I've forgotten the password and the email address i used no long exists.

So i've been out of University for over a year now and have not once been contacted by student finance about repayments etc. I thought they sent out a statement once a year? Is this normal? My university sent me a letter stating my last attendance date which was the date of my final exam.

Will ring them tomorrow and try to switch emails over do. What will i need to give them so they allow for a switch in emails?
Did you have the good manners to inform SFE you had dropped out or did you presume it was someone else's job?
Reply 2
Original post by balotelli12
Did you have the good manners to inform SFE you had dropped out or did you presume it was someone else's job?

University told me they would contact them and tell them of my withdrawal, So I assumed I didn't need to. Was just looking in the ask student finance section and the guy states the I wouldn't have needed to if university contact them. Hmmmm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending