The Student Room Group

Stuck between two guys? Help?

I met a guy online and we started talking and you know all that.. We are now currently in a long distance relationship so he has to take a train too see me.. (We see each other often but hardly) I really like him and he's just great but then another guy sort of came into my life.. I don't mean to sound slutty or any of this.. but i am currently cheating.. i know what i am doing wrong but i can't decide which guy i love more.. The other guy lives close to me so i only have a tram ride to see him this is cheap and i see him quite often.. The problem is that the first guy has to see me because i don't have the money and i am not the correct age to take a train ride that long by myself... We have talked about it and we are happy to carry on in the relationship but i can't help but feel this guilt take over me.. I know i might sound odd or whatever but the guilt is eating me alive.. i like both guys but i really don't know what to do! I love both guys, they both treat me great and they are both so nice.. but its not fair nor right to cheat... My thoughts leaned towards guy one but guy two is great also.. i really don't know what to do but i need to make a decision.. i know i have gave little information about both guys but if anyone has any good advice i would really appreciate it... Please no bad comments about the cheating because i know i'm doing wrong this is why i need to make a decision but thank you for any help (:
Reply 1
Sort your life out, imagine if it were someone cheating on you..
I cannot find 1 nice guy, but hey you already got 2, you have to share :smile:
Chose the guy near you, because you already cheated on the first guy, you don't deserve him. He spends so much money and time to see you, and you cheat. At least the second guy don't have to pay for the train.
Original post by Anonymous
i am not the correct age to take a train ride that long by myself

How old are you, and how old are these two guys?
Reply 4
I agree with anon. Go with the second guy but only because I think you clearly don't like being alone. The first guy I respect coz he puts that much effort and thinks you are worth the investment... If you really like him and wanna give that a chance you will have to tell him about guy two and he will wanna know why... Prepare for that but please don't string him along any longer. If you were my girl I'd wanna know what I'm investing in... That way if I carry on it was with both eyes open or I can cut my losses which will hurt but I'd respect you for your honesty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I met a guy online and we started talking and you know all that.. We are now currently in a long distance relationship so he has to take a train too see me.. (We see each other often but hardly) I really like him and he's just great but then another guy sort of came into my life.. I don't mean to sound slutty or any of this.. but i am currently cheating.. i know what i am doing wrong but i can't decide which guy i love more.. The other guy lives close to me so i only have a tram ride to see him this is cheap and i see him quite often.. The problem is that the first guy has to see me because i don't have the money and i am not the correct age to take a train ride that long by myself... We have talked about it and we are happy to carry on in the relationship but i can't help but feel this guilt take over me.. I know i might sound odd or whatever but the guilt is eating me alive.. i like both guys but i really don't know what to do! I love both guys, they both treat me great and they are both so nice.. but its not fair nor right to cheat... My thoughts leaned towards guy one but guy two is great also.. i really don't know what to do but i need to make a decision.. i know i have gave little information about both guys but if anyone has any good advice i would really appreciate it... Please no bad comments about the cheating because i know i'm doing wrong this is why i need to make a decision but thank you for any help (:

No offence, but if you aren't old enough to get the train to see him, you probably aren't old enough for a serious relationship, and definitely not old enough for a long distance one.

If the new guy is making you question your relationship with the distance guy, then you shouldn't be with him. It's not fair on him to travel to see you, just for you to be cheating behind his back. Are you cheating on the original guy because you actually like this new guy, or because a long distance relationship isn't giving you what you need out of a relationship (like spending time with someone, physical contact etc)? If it's the former, then you should end the original relationship. If it's the latter, you need to have a serious conversation with you current boyfriend about the future of the relationship. If you haven't got the money to see him, get a job? If that means being able to see him more then it's something you have to do. But you need to tell him about your cheating. He deserves to know.
Try forgetting both for a day and see who you miss the most. But seriously this is bad, I feel sorry for both the guys that they don't know about this.
Reply 7
Easy solution. Whoever is better in bed wins. You're Welcome:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending