The Student Room Group

Do you take drugs?

Scroll to see replies

I've done weed, gas, mdma and that's it. Personally I think drugs are safe if you are not an idiot and treat them with respect. I still can't believe why many of them are illegal.

I want to try LSD and probably will after the holidays when I'm back at uni. I tried MDMA for the first time the other weekend and it is just the most amazing thing ever. I was sensible and had others who had done it before around me, it is just hard to describe how it feels, but to people who haven't done it and enjoy alcohol, it is definitely something you will enjoy!

Oh, I also tried salvia but it didn't really work for me, maybe I didn't take enough of it. I am quite glad because I live in a house with two others who like drugs and we all share the same opinion with regards to them being decriminalised. One of them has taken most things so he is slowly introducing me to them. We normally smoke weed about 3-4 nights a week or after a night out, I did after taking MDMA with the advice from my friend that it would help with the comedown and he was right.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by robthefool
I've done weed, gas, mdma and that's it. Personally I think drugs are safe if you are not an idiot and treat them with respect. I still can't believe why many of them are illegal.

I want to try LSD and probably will after the holidays when I'm back at uni. I tried MDMA for the first time the other weekend and it is just the most amazing thing ever. I was sensible and had others who had done it before around me, it is just hard to describe how it feels, but to people who haven't done it and enjoy alcohol, it is definitely something you will enjoy!

Oh, I also tried salvia but it didn't really work for me, maybe I didn't take enough of it. I am quite glad because I live in a house with two others who like drugs and we all share the same opinion with regards to them being decriminalised. One of them has taken most things so he is slowly introducing me to them. We normally smoke weed about 3-4 nights a week or after a night out, I did after taking MDMA with the advice from my friend that it would help with the comedown and he was right.

:confused:

Being drunk and being high on MDMA are completely different. Yes, the feeling of being high on a class A is great to begin with, but the time will come when you need more and more to replicate the feeling. Then comes the time you feel remotely happy is when you're high.

At first one 'bomb' (maybe a 5th of a gram) would do me for hours. By the end I was buying 5 grams a weekend just to get to a decent level.

In fact the first few highs of MDMA are probably the best.

Class As are a downward spiral. Just like the alcoholic, over the years it takes more and more to get to the level you expect.

By all means experiment (as who am I to judge) but realize that they can ruin your life.
Original post by Sir Master of Bate

Being drunk and being high on MDMA are completely different. Yes, the feeling of being high on a class A is great to begin with, but the time will come when you need more and more to replicate the feeling. Then comes the time you feel remotely happy is when you're high.

At first one 'bomb' (maybe a 5th of a gram) would do me for hours. By the end I was buying 5 grams a weekend just to get to a decent level.

Class As are a downward spiral. Just like the alcoholic, over the years it takes more and more to get to the level you expect.

By all means experiment (as who am I to judge) but realize that they can ruin your life.

I totally understand what you mean, first time I did 0.3 of a gram throughout the night, but it is not something I will be doing a lot, maybe once a month or so maximum. I wouldn't touch cocaine or heroin purely for the fact that they are much more expensive and can become addictive quickly, but then again I believe a lot of class A drugs do not deserve the class they are in. MDMA for example is safer than many of the drugs classed in the C category.

Either way, I think that legalising them would be a better solution, the only people who suffer through drugs are those that don't treat them with respect or do their research. Before going to uni I was one of the people brainwashed by the propaganda about drugs, only when I came to uni and did some research for myself did I then realise how safe many of them are if you are careful and respectful.
Original post by Sir Master of Bate

You sound like you did it way too much.

I only ever do it rarely now, not that I ever took them much anyway, but i have never personally felt how you feel about it in terms of the negativity.

It's got to be something you take for a special/big night (for me it's ALWAYS about the music, nothing else...). It's when you take it every weekend or have to take it for a certain night where i think it becomes an issue.

And of course the first highs on MDMA are the best. I remember my first few times and they were incredible. They pale in comparison now, though to be fair i think i've had some bad **** as a recent £3 pill i bought was the biz.

You've always got to be careful though i agree. Keep a regular look at yourself. In full time work i couldn't do it much anymore, as a student you can get away with it imo. Enjoy the student days :biggrin:
Rob and gob,

Yeah I did too much, I don't deny it. I was out Friday, Sat and Sunday (boat party ftw) and this takes a huge toll on the body, My exp won't replicate everyone's by any means, but don't believe it's a harmless drug. I've seen people jump from balconies because they thought they could fly...hell I was even tempted once myself (the club I went to was an old theater converted into a club)

Now I'm at the grand age of 30 I look back on those days and call myself stupid, I had fun, but it wasn't worth what I suffered afterwards.
Original post by Khan_79
I am a drug which usually girls take every now and then:wink::biggrin:

Injected or orally? :colone:
Tried most recreational drugs. I go through phases where I smoke weed very heavily, then smoke very little to none (I can't really do moderation with weed). haven't smoked any in about a month. Do mandy 3/4 times a year. Sometimes get coaxed into doing a few lines of coke as well, not very often though.
Reply 127
Weed on a casual thing I'd be open to more tbh
Reply 128
Looking to buy some hq moonrocks (not any pills or other **** pls...), someone reliable to buy from? PM me pls!

Quick Reply

Latest