The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I'm a potential biomed student if that's any help lol!

The course looks great...
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
hi, are u looking to start in sept 2006? I agree the course looks exciting especially the anatomy and physiology part.
Reply 3
I was the only one on here last year too alia! Dont worry about it, have you tried the UCL website? www.ucl.ac.uk/discussions I met another girl on there last year! The course is fab, shame anatomy only runs in term 1 and phys is a killer!..so much to learn!
Reply 4
thanx for the reasurance i was beginning to think i was the only one lol. The Ucl discussion forum is completely dead so i guess i will have to be patient and wait till sept to meet ppl. :p:
Reply 5
Hey people, i will be doing biomed sci at UCL from september.......Im really looking forward to it. Can any1 studying it at the moment give advice and tell us what its like b4 we start? Also, how much free time do u usually get each week?
Take care
Basim :biggrin:
Reply 6
BASIM
Hey people, i will be doing biomed sci at UCL from september.......Im really looking forward to it. Can any1 studying it at the moment give advice and tell us what its like b4 we start? Also, how much free time do u usually get each week?
Take care
Basim :biggrin:

Hi,

Ive already told alia all of this but never mind, first term is pretty full up but you get at least one afternoon off, weds if your a sports guy or friday of your not. term 2 is much less work as 3 of your courses finish at xmas! Could go on for hours but not sure what you want to know so feel free to ask specific questions!

Latest