The Student Room Group

Weird situation, confused.

Went on a date with this girl she ended coming back to mine but we did not have sex. We agreed to arrange another date ,however due to work commitments she couldn't do it the following week, however we did continue to message each other throughout the week.

It then came to arranging another date, she didn't reply for a day or two but when she did, she told me that her 'ex-boyfriend' wanted to get back with her, i simply asked her did she wanted to get back him to which she replied 'i dont know'. That is where the messaging stopped until i saw her on a night out a few days later in which she totally ignored me, she wouldn't even make eye contact even though we were literally in touching distance. I messaged her the next day and she said she didn't know why she did it but next time we should say 'hey'.

Im confused, should i just leave it? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Most likely getting re-interested in her ex. Sorry my man.
Reply 2
She's looking to be with her ex again. Move on & be happy. :smile:
Reply 3
Avoid her like the plague young one.
agree with above poster.
most likely drawn back in with her ex, not much you can do.
Reply 5
Sounds like an excuse to stop seeing you I'm afraid.. Sorry. That could just be me being cynical though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
The thing is when she said 'I don't know' I replied saying we should leave it then, but she replied instantly saying that she didn't even know if she wanted to see him again. Why would she do that?

I get the impression she doesn't know what she wants. :s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending