The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Occupational therapy oxford brookes group interview

Basically what the title says. Anyone else know what to expect? how to prepare etc? Thanks in advance x
Reply 1
Hello!
I've applied there too, only yesterday though XD So I haven't heard back for interviews or anything, really hope I get one :O

I've been researching and it's usually a group interview. They'll set you up with 2 uni people in a group of 8 and ask you questions like what skills OT's should have etc and then you have a short written task.

Don't know what the written task is!

I'll update you if I get more info, help me too!

All the best
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
I have already had my Interview now and as a result an offer :smile: Good Luck for you, where else have you applied?
Reply 3
When was your interview and when did you get a reply because I had an interview on 11th December and still haven't heard anything?
Is there any chance you could inform me of what the interview involved and what the written task was on as I am literally bricking it! Many thanks.x
Reply 5
Original post by Lemon25
When was your interview and when did you get a reply because I had an interview on 11th December and still haven't heard anything?

My interview was on the 20th November 2013 and I didn't hear anything for nearly 4 weeks ! So don't worry :smile: have you heard from anywhere else other than Brookes?
Reply 6
Original post by funandfruity
Is there any chance you could inform me of what the interview involved and what the written task was on as I am literally bricking it! Many thanks.x

A group discussion for the interview and a written task included a couple of questions based on video. So you can't really prepare for that, it is simple and they give you guide lines on the question sheet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending