De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applications 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by jagjivan03
Whaat didn't know booking had opened :/ have you got an unconditional or conditional offer? And omg didn't know Victoria Halls had double beds, that might just persuade me haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah you can book anytime now :P I did my a levels last year so I've got an unconditional offer. I couldn't resist the double bed either :wink:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by tombinny
Yeah you can book anytime now :P I did my a levels last year so I've got an unconditional offer. I couldn't resist the double bed either :wink:

Ooo okay, I think booking for unconditional is open but for conditional I think it's may, going to have to look into that haha and yeahh you couldn't say no to a double bed :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditional for Audio & Recording technology wooooooooooo!!
Reply 363
I will be doing speech and Language . I'm going to be a mature student (26) any other "mature" students? What are you going to do with accommodation. I will be moving from London.
Reply 364
Original post by Pinkpout
Hey! Received an offer for human communication - speech and language therapy! Looking forward to September! :biggrin:

Hey, I'm going to be doing speech and language therapy as well. what are you going to so about accommodation.
Reply 365
Original post by harri_07
Hey, I'm going to be doing speech and language therapy as well. what are you going to so about accommodation.

Once their accommodation goes live, I'll apply for halls. Great to see another SLT student!
Reply 366
Original post by Pinkpout
Once their accommodation goes live, I'll apply for halls. Great to see another SLT student!

When do they open?
Reply 367
Original post by rb94x
When do they open?

isnt it already openn :confused:
Reply 368
Original post by zozz
isnt it already openn :confused:

I think it opens in May to book the classic ensuite with the DMU ID they give you, but you can book the premium ensuite on the UNITE website i think...
Reply 369
Original post by rb94x
I think it opens in May to book the classic ensuite with the DMU ID they give you, but you can book the premium ensuite on the UNITE website i think...

oooh right aha awks...
Reply 370
Original post by zozz
oooh right aha awks...

lool
Still haven't heard back! Call the uni up and they said the was a backlog or something like that! I'm soooo confused lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372
Original post by rb94x
When do they open?

Sorry for the late reply. The accommodation site goes live in May.
Just firmed DMU for Pharmacy! Been looking at nightlife, clubs, and even things like Paintballing and Go Karting, looks like if I go, I'll have a great time!
Yeah booked it the other week. So happy because I've got a double bed :biggrin:
Hi 'tombinny'. I have also booked a room with Victoria Hall, do you know what flat you are in?
Reply 375
Original post by HGWXX7
Hi 'tombinny'. I have also booked a room with Victoria Hall, do you know what flat you are in?

I'm not sure yet, do you already know?
I'm not sure yet, do you already know?
Surprisingly, yes. I was asked to pick a specific room when I booked. I just chose the first room that was available.
Original post by GSmith19901
Just firmed DMU for Pharmacy! Been looking at nightlife, clubs, and even things like Paintballing and Go Karting, looks like if I go, I'll have a great time!

Awh that's really good! I've firmed pharmacy at DMU too and it's nice to see some other people who have haha :smile:
And I totally agree there's so much to do in leicester and the night life especially I think should be goood :P are you planning on staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HGWXX7
Surprisingly, yes. I was asked to pick a specific room when I booked. I just chose the first room that was available.

Hopefully soon I'll know hope I get some good flat mates :')
Original post by jagjivan03
Awh that's really good! I've firmed pharmacy at DMU too and it's nice to see some other people who have haha :smile:
And I totally agree there's so much to do in leicester and the night life especially I think should be goood :P are you planning on staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! Planning on probably Filbert Village or Newarke most likely! Leicester looks like loads of fun, that's even considering I'm from Leeds!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending