The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applications 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sinnerd1994
Exactly! but all sorted now, I know it's what I definitely want to do :smile: I did Maths which I got a B in, ICT which I got an A in and Geography which I got a C in. What about you? :smile: and I applied to 4 in total, De Montfort obviously haha :tongue: and also Portsmouth, Bangor and Coventry :biggrin: It was a close one between Portsmouth and De Montfort for my first choice, but De Montfort was just that little better and closer too :biggrin: Where have you applied? :smile:

That's awesome :smile: wow, they're such good grades ! Well done :biggrin: I'm doing bio, eng lit &religious studies :smile: ooh I see! Good choices though. :biggrin: I applied to DeMontfort, Aston, Manchester and Leeds:smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by stressed.human
That's awesome :smile: wow, they're such good grades ! Well done :biggrin: I'm doing bio, eng lit &religious studies :smile: ooh I see! Good choices though. :biggrin: I applied to DeMontfort, Aston, Manchester and Leeds:smile:

Haha thank you! was rather shocked on that results day, didn't think I would get grades anywhere near that to be honest, so was rather a surprise :tongue: Oh cool, I was going to do Biology but changed my mind and did geography instead :smile: I think so too, you have great choices yourself though, which is your favourite out of the 4? :smile:
Haha thank you! was rather shocked on that results day, didn't think I would get grades anywhere near that to be honest, so was rather a surprise :tongue: Oh cool, I was going to do Biology but changed my mind and did geography instead :smile: I think so too, you have great choices yourself though, which is your favourite out of the 4? :smile:

Haha, as long as it was a good suprise :biggrin: Ah well you're one of the lucky ones! There's way too much content in Biology :frown: My favourite was probably DMU! Followed closely by Leeds :smile:
Anyone else applying to DMU? :smile:
Haha, as long as it was a good suprise :biggrin: Ah well you're one of the lucky ones! There's way too much content in Biology :frown: My favourite was probably DMU! Followed closely by Leeds :smile:

Haha yeah definitely was a good surprise, felt so good after opening them, you will see when you get good results in August :biggrin: Yeah I have heard that in the past, but you haven't got long left now really so its all good :biggrin: Well that's good then, I looked at Leeds but I didn't have the grades to get in, but I am glad I have chosen DMU anyway :smile:
I'm applying for pharmacy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah definitely was a good surprise, felt so good after opening them, you will see when you get good results in August :biggrin: Yeah I have heard that in the past, but you haven't got long left now really so its all good :biggrin: Well that's good then, I looked at Leeds but I didn't have the grades to get in, but I am glad I have chosen DMU anyway :smile:

Haha I can only imagine! :biggrin: yeah the nightmare's almost over :biggrin: noooo, nor do I have the grades! Like as in the actual entry requirements, I'm hoping to get in through the access to Leeds scheme, but I prefer DMU :smile:
Haha I can only imagine! :biggrin: yeah the nightmare's almost over :biggrin: noooo, nor do I have the grades! Like as in the actual entry requirements, I'm hoping to get in through the access to Leeds scheme, but I prefer DMU :smile:

Haha you won't have to come August :tongue: then you are free to do what you want to do, which in this instance is Uni :biggrin: Yeah the standard entry requirements are rather high for Leeds, but that's cool! well I am sure you will get offers from both anyway, then you will have a choice, better pick DMU though! Haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you won't have to come August :tongue: then you are free to do what you want to do, which in this instance is Uni :biggrin: Yeah the standard entry requirements are rather high for Leeds, but that's cool! well I am sure you will get offers from both anyway, then you will have a choice, better pick DMU though! Haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed! :tongue: Yeah they are, but it's worth a shot I guess :tongue: Haha ofc! I loved DMU :biggrin:
Fingers crossed! :tongue: Yeah they are, but it's worth a shot I guess :tongue: Haha ofc! I loved DMU :biggrin:

Haha have faith! it's such a good feeling, you will love it I'm sure :biggrin: Well yeah, you don't know what will happen till you try, fingers crossed for you :biggrin: Haha well that's good then, otherwise you would have me travelling to Leeds for that drink :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha have faith! it's such a good feeling, you will love it I'm sure :biggrin: Well yeah, you don't know what will happen till you try, fingers crossed for you :biggrin: Haha well that's good then, otherwise you would have me travelling to Leeds for that drink :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a very optimistic person :biggrin: Haha, would you really?! :O :tongue:
You're a very optimistic person :biggrin: Haha, would you really?! :O :tongue:

Haha why thank you! I do try, but my optimism is definitely well placed, I assure you :biggrin: Of course! You can't get out of it that easily, we would have that drink one way or another haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha why thank you! I do try, but my optimism is definitely well placed, I assure you :biggrin: Of course! You can't get out of it that easily, we would have that drink one way or another haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it's great! I've never come across anyone as positive as you seem to be! :biggrin: Haha, is that so?! I think I'll choose Leeds(if I even get in), JUST to see if that'd really happen haha :tongue:
Original post by ADAOBI123
I'm applying for pharmacy

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great! Have you recieved an offer? :smile:
Haha it's great! I've never come across anyone as positive as you seem to be! :biggrin: Haha, is that so?! I think I'll choose Leeds(if I even get in), JUST to see if that'd really happen haha :tongue:

Haha aww well thanks! It's the way to be, glad I could break the mould, bit of positive thinking can go a long way! :biggrin: Haha now that's just being awkward really :tongue: but it would happen, I tell you that drink is happening no matter what happens haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha aww well thanks! It's the way to be, glad I could break the mould, bit of positive thinking can go a long way! :biggrin: Haha now that's just being awkward really :tongue: but it would happen, I tell you that drink is happening no matter what happens haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true :biggrin: haha I'm just kiddin :smile: oh I see, fine by me :tongue:
So true :biggrin: haha I'm just kiddin :smile: oh I see, fine by me :tongue:

Haha well that's good then, I don't have to travel to Leeds now :tongue: But good, glad to hear you are on board with the idea, just have to wait till next year now is all :biggrin:
Haha well that's good then, I don't have to travel to Leeds now :tongue: But good, glad to hear you are on board with the idea, just have to wait till next year now is all :biggrin:

Lucky you :tongue: and yeahp! :biggrin:
Lucky you :tongue: and yeahp! :biggrin:

Haha I know right! :tongue: by the way I never asked, what halls are you thinking of staying in? :smile:
That's great! Have you recieved an offer? :smile:

Not yet. Still waiting. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending