Reply 40
Original post by sugar-n-spice
*there's

*governent

If you absolutely have to write in such a pompous way, at least learn2grammar

Don't...spam this thread.
Also:
Probably a prison sentence as that's the penalty for murder in Israel.

In places like Tel Aviv both Jewish and Arab-Israelis live side by side without hatred or resentment, but I guess when your living in the Home Counties a bit of coffee shop radicalism gives your otherwise pointless life some meaning...

*you're
Original post by Ornlu
Very valid point; however, since one cannot just simply go to war against the Government itself, their's little choice but to fight the people upholding that government.

There is always another way. Plus more bloodshed isn't going to benefit anyone, and constant aggression is never going to work in 'defeating' Israel.
Original post by originaltitle
Don't...spam this thread.
Also:

*you're

it's not as funny because I'm not typing as if I think I'm some sort of Victorian gentleman

but ty anyway
Reply 43
*there's

If you absolutely have to write in such a pompous way, at least learn2grammar

It was a simple typo - you don't have to go about it like a douche.
Reply 44
it's not as funny because I'm not typing as if I think I'm some sort of Victorian gentleman

but ty anyway

ty babe
Reply 45
Murder plain and simple. I have no sympathy for the boy, he is old enough to know right from wrong and should have known that the murder wouldn't solve anything but create more tension between Israel and Palestine.
Reply 46
Original post by dosvidaniya
There is always another way. Plus more bloodshed isn't going to benefit anyone, and constant aggression is never going to work in 'defeating' Israel.

It's always easy for people who haven't been subjected to such experiences themselves to criticise and condemn.
It's true that the soldier may not have done any harm, but surely he knew that if he intended to do no harm the army isn't the right place for him to be. Especially not the Israeli army.
Original post by Ornlu
It was a simple typo - you don't have to go about it like a douche.

Absolutely old chap

I'll let it slide so long as you agree to join me for a spot of cricket at the crease

drinks afterwards?

chin chin

:top2:

Original post by Potterfan
ty babe

Anytime bigboy :wink:
Reply 48

but ty anyway

I'm not conceited enough to think of myself as much; if you knew me, you would realise that this is generally how I write (and sometimes speak). Please stop judging me as being some wanna-be intellect with my head stuck so far up my arse that I emphatically chat ****.
Much appreciated
Reply 49
Original post by SaFa1237
Murder plain and simple. I have no sympathy for the boy, he is old enough to know right from wrong and should have known that the murder wouldn't solve anything but create more tension between Israel and Palestine.

Hi, the soilder was an israli though,
Reply 50
Original post by Ornlu
I'm not conceited enough to think of myself as much; if you knew me, you would realise that this is generally how I write (and sometimes speak). Please stop judging me as being some wanna-be intellect with my head stuck so far up my arse that I emphatically chat ****.
Much appreciated

Here here big boy, no need to get all mad like, you want a stroke :perv:
Reply 51
Hi, the soilder was an israli though,

So? Sorry but that does not justify murder.
Reply 52

They are oppressors appropriately read this http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/12/palestinian-israeli-training-raids-mock-arrests-human-rights
Reply 53
Original post by dosvidaniya

There is another way but it seems they prefer violence

But as I said this harms only the Palestinians.
Original post by Ornlu
Much appreciated

gadzooks old boy

I spat my Earl Grey all over my hoighty toighty tippy typer at the uncouth demeanor displayed in that post

I assure you the Queen will be hearing of this :angry:

think he's already half-way there, nam sayin? :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by PopaPork
There is another way but it seems they prefer violence

But as I said this harms only the Palestinians.

There is no other way. Israel will not have it any other way. This is the way Israel likes it to be.
Reply 56
It's always easy for people who haven't been subjected to such experiences themselves to criticise and condemn.

Have you been subject to this?

tell us all what is your connection to the people of Palestine
Reply 57

If you like, holler to your kinfolk and get them involved too - I love expedient scrum-downs with the urban peasantry. I've always found it a jolly decent way to excercise my loin :u:
Reply 58
There is no other way. Israel will not have it any other way. This is the way Israel likes it to be.

Odd as it was an Israeli who was attacked

But perhaps if this is what Israel wants then the Pallys should stop behaving the way they do:wink:

You see, it seems to me like it's the other way round but then I only have the facts to go on.
Reply 59

Indeed? It certainly justifies it when the murderer is the Israeli soldier, though. In these last two weeks Israeli soldiers raided the West bank and killed two Palestinian 'suspects'. That's something quite normal and commonplace and even according to some entirely justified because they're 'suspects' after all.
But when a Palestinian kills an Israeli, it's unjustifiable.

Latest

Trending

Trending