The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Nursing @ dundee 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebeccaw29
I was trying to organise a wee drink in Belfast with everyone, the more the merrier, trying to get a good time for everyone is difficult! When would suit everyone!? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could do Wednesday during the day? If it suited everyone busy the rest of the week now :frown: sorry
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
I don't think I can do weds during the day, got a family lunch thing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I can do weds during the day, got a family lunch thing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw no worries, I'll just have to miss out lol
Ah I don't want anyone to miss out, it's so difficult trying to get everyone sorted 🙈 wish I had of decided to do a lunch or drinks earlier, I understand everyone's really busy this week! We all have so much to do! So exciting! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I don't want anyone to miss out, it's so difficult trying to get everyone sorted 🙈 wish I had of decided to do a lunch or drinks earlier, I understand everyone's really busy this week! We all have so much to do! So exciting! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well try get organising somethig for the weekend we move? Meet that Sunday maybe? 😊 i know I'm packed but I've so many people I wanna see before I go you'd swear I wasn't coming back the way I'm going on lol
Haha I'm exactly the same! Basically taking the kitchen sink with me! Having to sit on the suit cases to get them closed! And everyone's acting like I am going away for 3 years non stop! Yea we should Defo all meet when we get there, I'd say we will run into eachother some time anyways 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone get the email for the group thing on 9th?:smile: anyone in group B? :smile:
Reply 667
Original post by Hobbes.
Hey, I'm doing mental health nursing too and yeah, its confusing! I think we should get assigned a certain time to matriculate (though I don't know when it is!). Have to be there at 11 at Caird Hall on Monday 8th anyway. There's a group of people meeting up beforehand if you want to join?

Yayy !! Thanks for that - I guess I'll just show up at the Caird Hall and hope for the best LOL !! I'm really disappointed with the lack of info TBH, I was hoping for a proper welcome pack thing through the post and having a million different online pages and accounts to view makes it too easy to miss stuff !!
Original post by Kellieee_D
Did anyone get the email for the group thing on 9th?:smile: anyone in group B? :smile:

I'm in group D on Wednesday 10th. Still no word on matriculation time or uniform fitting though...
Reply 669
Original post by AllyML
Yayy !! Thanks for that - I guess I'll just show up at the Caird Hall and hope for the best LOL !! I'm really disappointed with the lack of info TBH, I was hoping for a proper welcome pack thing through the post and having a million different online pages and accounts to view makes it too easy to miss stuff !!

Hi Ally, im doing mental health nursing too... :smile:
Reply 670
Original post by garryb82
I'm in group D on Wednesday 10th. Still no word on matriculation time or uniform fitting though...

Hi Gary, im group D on Wednesday aswell :smile:
Original post by MrsDH74
Hi Gary, im group D on Wednesday aswell :smile:

Me too :smile:
Cool. Sods law though, I took a gamble and sorted childcare for Tuesday so I'll have to swap it already... nursery are gonna hate me!
Reply 673
Group D for me too :smile:
Was having a look at the second year timetable, not getting ahead of myself, just finding it for a friend who is going into second year and having trouble with the whole e-vision/online thing!

Anyways, looking at the timetable and to give everyone a heads up, it looks like groups A-H are for adult, J/K for child and L/M for mental health. Might help a bit for filling in those new shiny academic diaries!
Reply 675
Oops just re-read the email and I'm actually in group C on weds haha, good job I checked :P
Im group D wed at 12 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kellieee_D

I'm in group b x
Reply 678
Emails out bout matriculation n uniforms im 2pm and 9am friday :wink:
Original post by S8r8h
I'm in group b x

Yay that's great 🙊 x

Quick Reply

Latest