The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

PPE at Warwick 2014 entry

Don't thinks there's already a post for this- apologies is there is!
Just wanted to know if anyone has had any offers yet for this course?
Sent my application on the 13th of October and it has seemed like such a long wait and still no news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I've been searching everywhere and found no such thread!! I had an email saying no offers to be handed till after Jan so Im fingers crossed. Its my fifth choice so I dont think I have too much of a chance :frown:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by salarymankintaro
I've been searching everywhere and found no such thread!! I had an email saying no offers to be handed till after Jan so Im fingers crossed. Its my fifth choice so I dont think I have too much of a chance :frown:

Original post by ffionm
Don't thinks there's already a post for this- apologies is there is!
Just wanted to know if anyone has had any offers yet for this course?
Sent my application on the 13th of October and it has seemed like such a long wait and still no news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have either of you received an offer for PPE from Warwick or know if they have given offers out yet? I can't wait for the 15th January! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey I have also applied for this course but haven't received an offer yet. Love the idea of a year abroad as well - this course is really ideal!
Reply 4
Yeah its a great course :smile: when did you apply? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Also applied for this course, but only on 14th of Jan ;(
Does anybody know how long do they usually take to let decisions out?
Reply 6
Hi there :smile: I don't think they will be giving the bulk of offers/rejections until february :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
I received an offer on 7th January, but I haven't heard of many offers yet so I wouldn't worry too much :smile:
Reply 8
They must have really wanted you!
Reply 9
Still silence from Warwick uni...
What are your other choice by the way guys?:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ffionm
Still silence from Warwick uni...
What are your other choice by the way guys?:smile:

I received an offer about 3 days ago for PPE, unfortunately it was classified as Overseas for fee status which is annoying
Reply 11
Just received my offer for PPE. Now I have to toss up between Warwick PPE and KCL PPL.
Reply 12
I emailed the PPE office at warwick and they informed me that the decisions would be made within the next few days! :redface:
Reply 13
Original post by bendulem
I emailed the PPE office at warwick and they informed me that the decisions would be made within the next few days! :redface:

Thanks for the information :smile: I can't wait to receive their answer....
Reply 14
Original post by bendulem

When end did you send the email? I emailed on Thursday and haven't had any reply! Thanks for the info!
Reply 15
Original post by Chocosweet
When end did you send the email? I emailed on Thursday and haven't had any reply! Thanks for the info!

Sent the email over the weekend I think Sunday. Idk about you but I emailed the PPE office directly., Ugadmissions tends to take forever. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they still haven't replied.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Feel really deflated today! It's the PPE offer holders open day today and I've heard nothing from them:frown:
Reply 17
Original post by Chocosweet
Feel really deflated today! It's the PPE offer holders open day today and I've heard nothing from them:frown:

Same here! :frown::frown::frown:
Reply 18
I've been waiting since the start of January :frown: They will probably look at my application after they look at all the earlier ones.
Reply 19
Original post by Jack )
I've been waiting since the start of January :frown: They will probably look at my application after they look at all the earlier ones.

I feel like they will send out most of the offers at once.. They must have got further than the applications from october by now, and i still haven't heard (i sent mine on october 11th).. so probably we'll hear around the same time

Quick Reply

Latest