The Student Room Group

Manchester Met Adult Nursing interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Also did anyone take a family member or friend with them? I was thinking of taking my mum with me as it says in the email you can bring someone along. Where will she go when I am doing the essay and when I am being interviewed? X
Reply 41
Original post by starjuly
Hi

I have an interview Thursday at MMU. Its my first interview so very nervous Just wondered what he written piece was like on core health, and what other things I need to concentrate on.

Thanks

My interview is then too! Good luck hope if goes well for you!
Reply 42
I received a conditional offer today yayyy very excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by jmarie13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!
Reply 44
Hi

I was just wondering what we should take along to our interview apart from ID and a pen?
Reply 45
Original post by tasnim123
Hi

I was just wondering what we should take along to our interview apart from ID and a pen?

That was all u needed ID and he gave pens but i took one anyone :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
That was all u needed ID and he gave pens but i took one anyone :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great. Thank you :smile:

And thanks for the reply.
Reply 47

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done! I know you really wanted to get a place there :smile: x
Reply 48
Was anyone asked about the NMC?
Also did anyone take a family member or friend with them? I was thinking of taking my mum with me as it says in the email you can bring someone along. Where will she go when I am doing the essay and when I am being interviewed? X

Yes quite a few people brought them :smile: I brought my Nan haha!
She will stay in reception waiting, then once finished your essay, they will get called into the room your in, and wait with you (up to 3 hrs!) until you have your interview, which is super duper quick :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by Chloe-Wilsss
Yes quite a few people brought them :smile: I brought my Nan haha!
She will stay in reception waiting, then once finished your essay, they will get called into the room your in, and wait with you (up to 3 hrs!) until you have your interview, which is super duper quick :smile:

Haha aww cute.
Oh okay that's fine.
Thank you hun you have been so helpful. :smile:
Last question do you remember being asked about the NMC?
Haha aww cute.
Oh okay that's fine.
Thank you hun you have been so helpful. :smile:
Last question do you remember being asked about the NMC?

When I went, there was 18 different interview rooms each with 2 people in. So personally, I didn't get asked no, but I can't speak for the other interviewers x
Reply 52
Original post by Chloe-Wilsss
When I went, there was 18 different interview rooms each with 2 people in. So personally, I didn't get asked no, but I can't speak for the other interviewers x

Okay. Thank you xx
Reply 53
Original post by boltonmum
well done! I know you really wanted to get a place there :smile: x

Thanks hun have u heard back yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Thanks hun have u heard back yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was a lot of people who took family members along to the interview they just had to wait in the cafe until the written essay was over then they were called in to watch the presentation with you before you went off for your interview :smile:
Reply 56
Conditional offer received on Wednesday, decisions decisions!
Reply 57
Hi guys had my interview yesterday which I thought didn't go so good!

But just received an email offering me a conditional place!!! I am over the moon.

Thanks to everyone who helped me and answered my question guys!!

Good luck to anyone else who had an interview too. XXX
Reply 58
Have been following this thread as I too also had an interview yesterday and thought I did horrendous. Haven't heard anything yet so not looking good :frown: well done tasnim and Katy!!!
Reply 59
Original post by Ocean_air
Have been following this thread as I too also had an interview yesterday and thought I did horrendous. Haven't heard anything yet so not looking good :frown: well done tasnim and Katy!!!

Thank you! And don't worry about it I thought the same and was surprised by the offer. The woman told me we have 1 week till we hear back from them so fingers crossed you will be fine. Hope it goes well for you hun! All the best x

Quick Reply

Latest