Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Biology F216:The effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Last week I did a quantitative on the effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast cells and I got 10/10 but I always seem to muck up the evaluative; I have that tomorrow has anyone done it?
    And if so what questions are in the paper?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kash0095)
    Last week I did a quantitative on the effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast cells and I got 10/10 but I always seem to muck up the evaluative; I have that tomorrow has anyone done it?
    I'm going to do my quant tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna fail it again. Can you please explain to me what the experiment was.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Same. I'm going to my ISAs based on the effect of NaCl conc.on yeast cell activity. Please help me prepare for it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choc.123)
    Same. I'm going to my ISAs based on the effect of NaCl conc.on yeast cell activity. Please help me prepare for it.
    Akh I got the same one as well , what do you know about it so far
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ours is on kidneys O.o
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What things should i focus on for the yeast experiment? I am doing the quant and qual in one sitting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sg1990 akh drop me the chem eval the one on proton NMR and esters and I can provide you with all the answers.

Niceguy95 gtfo with ur irrelevant posts
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Ours is on kidneys O.o
    Whats that got to do with yeast activity
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManLikeIsa)
    Whats that got to do with yeast activity
    I was just saying you mug, calm down
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was just saying you mug, calm down
    Calm it G, Akh have you done the F324 A2 OCR Chemistry Evaluative the one on proton NMR?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Calm it G, Akh have you done the F324 A2 OCR Chemistry Evaluative the one on proton NMR?
    Even yhough you didnt mean to quote me for the second bit, our teacher gave us the answers for the practical
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Rt Would you mind helping a brother out in return I can provide you answers for the activity of yeast cell ISA if you get round to it.
    Thanks G
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Even yhough you didnt mean to quote me for the second bit, our teacher gave us the answers for the practical
    Rt Would you mind helping a brother out in return I can provide you answers for the activity of yeast cell ISA if you get round to it.
    Thanks G
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    tell me the answers ya ****
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Hey first things first congrats on the max score! It would really help me if you could tell me the questions you got I would really appreciate it... And happy holidays
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choc.123)

Hey how was it? Could you please help me out and tell me the questions that came? I would really appreciate it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks G
    Hey dude could you also help me out and tell me the questions that came up
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben10000)
    tell me the answers ya ****
    YEAH, SAME!
    I would extremely appreciate if you could at least give the typical scenario so I can focus the revision whilst share the... answers, I guess!

If that's not a bother?
    I know I've just jumped in literally, but it's terrific to see someone has started the coursework for both Biology and Chemistry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm commencing the controlled assessments as soon as I return to school, so that's why in so bugged out!

Additionally, what were the other topics of the other two possibilities of controlled assessment - if you've attempted those yet that is?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 29, 2014
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.