The Student Room Group

Biology F216:The effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jay.fili96
I'm going to do my quant tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna fail it again. Can you please explain to me what the experiment was.

Can you still remember what came in the practical about yeast cells i got that 2marow...plz
Reply 21
does anyone know what to revise for the evaluative and the questions that come up for the evaluative is it hard?
Has anyone done the biology qualitative isa on immobilising enzymes??
Reply 23
Original post by kash0095
Last week I did a quantitative on the effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast cells and I got 10/10 but I always seem to muck up the evaluative; I have that tomorrow has anyone done it?
And if so what questions are in the paper?

I have the evaluation tomorrow. Would yo by any chance be able to tell me what questions came up and help me out. Like you i am crap at the evaluation part.
Original post by ReenaS
I have the evaluation tomorrow. Would yo by any chance be able to tell me what questions came up and help me out. Like you i am crap at the evaluation part.

What Questions were on the evaluative,if i may ask
Hi, I was just wondering if you found any other information about this? Thanks.
Original post by Jay.fili96
I'm going to do my quant tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna fail it again. Can you please explain to me what the experiment was.

excuse me jay, but passing on ISA information is illegal. I shall be contacting my community support officer soon and we'll be in touch with you over the consequences.
kind regards
Mr Teacher
Original post by ash safi
Can you still remember what came in the practical about yeast cells i got that 2marow...plz

right about now. the funks so rubber
I got the same practicle 2016 I don't have got any notes if anyone have any notes it be very usefull:colondollar:
Reply 29
Original post by 09rramphulm
I got the same practicle 2016 I don't have got any notes if anyone have any notes it be very usefull:colondollar:

have you done the evaluative yet?
yes
Reply 31
yes

Please could you help me? I'm really struggling!!
I have the yeast cells quant and eval next week! Does anybody know the questions or could help me with formulating some notes for it asap?

Original post by ben1gregoriou
I have the yeast cells quant and eval next week! Does anybody know the questions or could help me with formulating some notes for it asap?

Original post by babsa
have you done the evaluative yet?

yes

Hi did anyone manage to find out anything for the yeast eval? I need an a* and really need help! Thanks!
Original post by inkinkink
Hi did anyone manage to find out anything for the yeast eval? I need an a* and really need help! Thanks!

I am doing the yeast quant tomorrow morning and the yeast eval on Friday morning! :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

BG
Anyone got any notes on the eval for yeast? Doing it tomorrow morning!

BG
Can I stop getting emails for those asking me that was 2 years ago! anyway I cant access my college email anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending