The Student Room Group
Reply 1

I managed to make it through the first 54 seconds. Do I win a prize?
I thought most of the lyrics bar the chorus were pretty good actually. I don't have a strong view on the whole '911 Conspiracy' but I enjoy the fact that in the process it appears to be beginning to understand some of the problems/logical inconsistencies with American politics.

The video is a bit silly, granted.
Reply 3
Howard

This is what I call ignorance.
I haven't laughed this hard all day!! PMSL. It was you nigga! Tell the troof nigga! Priceless!
Reply 5
Do you not think Bush is a liar? How could the trade centers collapse like that? It was like a planned detonation.
I dare say that you are not a civil engineer and neither am I. I don't think we should speculate on the basis of some rediculous negro's pathetic attempt at music. Anyone with a brain can see that there is a degree of Zionist pressure behind the US, but if you wanted to be taken seriously then why on earth would you post this, frankly hillarious, video?
Reply 7
yayyyyyy
i saw 12 seconds!
switched it off after i saw bin ladens face :biggrin:
Reply 8
It's pretty funny to see so many posts bashing the music. :smile:

P.S. Bin laden doesn't appear until 26 seconds into the clip.
mshar
It's pretty funny to see so many posts bashing the music. :smile:

P.S. Bin laden doesn't appear until 26 seconds into the clip.

LOL FUNNY!
Reply 10
Against my better nature, I watched the whole thing *winces* and I can't really see it as "...a video dialog that is set to change the course of history."

I expect most of you have seen it by now, but if not have a look at Loose Change - 2nd Edition. A little bit more thought-provoking.
jasperstory
I thought most of the lyrics bar the chorus were pretty good actually. I don't have a strong view on the whole '911 Conspiracy' but I enjoy the fact that in the process it appears to be beginning to understand some of the problems/logical inconsistencies with American politics.

Yep totally agree, but should I be ashamed to find the whole thing very catchy? :p:
Who is rapping in the bush bust vid anyway?
jmu2108
I expect most of you have seen it by now, but if not have a look at Loose Change - 2nd Edition. A little bit more thought-provoking.

wow.

that was worth a watch. I'm certainly questioning a lot more than i was before. Thanks for the link
Reply 14
Howard

You read my mind howard.
1.04 min
Take that. (joke joke)
Reply 15
jmu2108

Deff. Loose Change is well thought out and well argued. If you've watched it I don't see how you can argue against it .. there's so little flaws in their argument.
Reply 16
black_mamba
Who is rapping in the bush bust vid anyway?

The main guy is Immortal Technique. Listen to his song "Cause of death". The actual song in the video is called "Bin Laden" ft. Mos Def and Eminem.
Reply 17
If anyone can be bothered to atleast skip to the last 30 seconds, there's a "Mother in Park Spot". It's pretty funny. "Seriously".
Reply 18
Hmmm, someone had a problem with one of my comments. You know who you are. Very clever of you to put your name in your comment :wink:.

Latest

Trending

Trending