De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU nursing sept 2014 adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by lajerrom925
I had an interview yesterday and heard back with my offer today!! :biggrin:
Good luck everybody with your upcoming interviews, hopefully see you in September! Xx

Congratulations :-D
They seem to get back to people quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Lozz96
Hi Ellie,
yes I had email, I emailed my confirmation back but that's it, heard nothing yet. I have an interview for derby soon too, have you applied elsewhere? I really want dmu, my mum trained there.

Ooh okay that's okay then thank you :smile:
i've applied for birmingham city, wolverhmapton and coventry but really want DMU too :biggrin:
good luck :smile: x
Reply 82
Hey:smile:
Anyone got interview at Derby on Tuesday 11th Feb? Anyone else got it on the same day? Or already had theirs?
DMU - interviews on 3rd March

Need some advise what to expect! What sorts of questions do they ask an how to answer?
Reply 83
Original post by Bijal
Hey:smile:
Anyone got interview at Derby on Tuesday 11th Feb? Anyone else got it on the same day? Or already had theirs?
DMU - interviews on 3rd March

Need some advise what to expect! What sorts of questions do they ask an how to answer?

Hi, I've got interview at derby on 11th too :smile:
DMU 31st march
Reply 84
Original post by Lozz96
Hi, I've got interview at derby on 11th too :smile:
DMU 31st march

Hello :smile:

Finally know someone who has it on the same day. I'm really nervous, as it's my first interview. What times your interview? Mines is at 1pm.

Good luck for both! x
Reply 85
Original post by Bijal
Hello :smile:

Finally know someone who has it on the same day. I'm really nervous, as it's my first interview. What times your interview? Mines is at 1pm.

Good luck for both! x

Hi,
mines 1pm too and it's my first interview. Where you travelling from?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 86
Same! I'm from Leicester and you?
Check your Inbox, emailed you a few times. :biggrin:
Reply 87
Original post by smiley11
i sent my application off in November, had my interview yesterday and found out today! :smile: Mental health nursing! what about you?? Interview was fine.. i was the first one there, first one interviewed and first one out! thank you! :smile: now for the accommodation stuff..

I've got interview 31st march for adult nursing :smile:
I got my offer I loved the whole experience! Very friendly!
Reply 89
Original post by Cardigan009
I got my offer I loved the whole experience! Very friendly!

Congratulations :smile: Any advise or tips?? My interview is not till march
I had the offer sent to me the next day
Reply 91
Original post by Cardigan009
I had the offer sent to me the next day

So did I, they're speedy at giving offers!
Reply 92
where is everyone applying for accomodation on here ?!?!? I'm struggling to pick one! :frown:
Reply 93
Hi, I have my interview for Adult Nursing on the 7th April, I am so nervous I feel sick thinking about it. Nice to see some people I could hopefully be sharing a course with on here. Currently I have purple hair so that will have to go for the interview!
Reply 94
Hello, Anyone had their Coventry or Northampton interviews for adult nursing. Need help!!! Got them interviews this month :frown: What sorts of things do you do on the day, and what questions do they ask. Feel free to inbox me aswell :smile: x
Reply 95
I have only just found this link for DMU university I have also been offered a place for Adult Nursing which will start in September 2014!! :biggrin:
Reply 96
Has anyone else been offered a place at DMU for jan 2015 for Nottingham placements :-) ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jazmine-x
Has anyone else been offered a place at DMU for jan 2015 for Nottingham placements :-) ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What hospitals do you go to with the nottingham placements
Reply 98
I think it's Queens medical centre and City hospital... But I knew a few people who are already on the course and doing all placements in Nottingham they all seem to be based at queens medical centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
I have an interview for Adult nursing at DMU on Tues 11th March has anyone got any tips on what they ask?also how hard was the numeracy and literacy test?feeling quite nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending