The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2014 new students

Posted this so we can try get to know a few people before we start next year! Soo.. Heyyyyyy! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what will you be studying? i am doing adult nursing starting september!
Liverpool
Reply 2
M going to be studying forensic psychology and criminal justice :smile:
I will be starting in september 14 aswell!!! Buzzing!!! Will be doing business studies and hopefully stayin in grand cetral
Reply 4
I'll be doing events managment & hopefully staying in grand central to :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah I'll be staying in grand central, looks like the best place and lots of fun! Can't wait to meet people! Oh and follow me on twitter and Ill follow you back.... @dancrosss :smile:
Reply 6
I've talked to most of you already as this doesn't seem to be the most active forum at the minute, But i hope to be studying Graphics design and illustration next year, i hope to be staying in Grand Central as i enjoy partying, I'm starting slightly older at 21, 22 shortly after starting and i'm coming from Northern Ireland :smile:
Reply 7
I'm applying for 2nd year of Software Engineering, hopefully staying at Victoria Halls.

Still waiting for an offer though...

Coming from Northern Ireland too.
Reply 8
I've applied to study Sport Science, got an offer but still deciding if I'm going to LJM, but if I do I'll be staying in grand central hopefully :smile:
Reply 9
I posted on another forum seems to be pretty much the same people but anyways I'm going to be studying criminology and psychology :smile: Hopefully staying at grand central cause definitely looks the best party place and near everything! Feel free to message me cause would be nice to know some people before september! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'm hopefully starting in September aswell studying sociology! Message me on here! Would love to get to know people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm courtney :smile: I'm doing psychology and criminology and applying to grand central!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hi, I'm Amy. :biggrin: I'm supposed to be doing Sociology and applying to either Grand Central or Apollo Court en-suite for accommodation!
Reply 13
I'll be studying History and English, won't be in halls though as a.) I'm from Liverpool and b.) I'm 25 (will be 26 when I start).
I'm an oldie :P
Reply 14
Original post by Reallen
I'll be studying History and English, won't be in halls though as a.) I'm from Liverpool and b.) I'm 25 (will be 26 when I start).
I'm an oldie :P

I'm from Liverpool too, but I'm still moving into the halls. Mainly because I live on the outskirts and I don't trust myself with punctuality if I stay at home. :tongue:
Reply 15
Original post by AmyK-xo
I'm from Liverpool too, but I'm still moving into the halls. Mainly because I live on the outskirts and I don't trust myself with punctuality if I stay at home. :tongue:

Where about on the outskirts? I can walk to the city centre within 20 minutes from mine. But I may move into town as I work there already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Reallen
Where about on the outskirts? I can walk to the city centre within 20 minutes from mine. But I may move into town as I work there already

Posted from TSR Mobile

South Liverpool, Netherley to be exact. It's a 30 minute bus ride on a good day. D:
Reply 17
Original post by AmyK-xo
South Liverpool, Netherley to be exact. It's a 30 minute bus ride on a good day. D:

I know the pain. My bf is from Maghull. He doesn't live at home anymore but the nights we stay over, it takes me an hour to get into the city centre!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Who's going to the applicant day on the 5th of February?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I am, off work that day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending