The Student Room Group

Immigrants vs Immigrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snagprophet
This is clearly about the fact that the level of immigration has created non-integrated bubbles in England effectively creating non-English only areas. It has nothing to do with the fact that it involves immigrants or that we hate people who are different or hate people for having a different racial or national background.

I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. The person in that article complaining about Romanian people isn't English, but Pakistani
Original post by de_monies
I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. The person in that article complaining about Romanian people isn't English, but Pakistani

Yeah it's a bit ironic. I hope it all gets fixed and integration occurs.
Reply 22
Original post by InconspicuousGuy
It's not like the daily mail to post anything remotely true so I have disregarded this article and your point :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was reported on the news too :smile:
Reply 23
Do you honestly think they will be moved into Asian communities? I don't know where you live but where I am the communities seem to be racially segregated whether they're white, black, Asian, Eastern European. I've yet to know an Asian area being pushed out to make room for the Eastern Europeans.
Reply 24
Yeah it's a bit ironic. I hope it all gets fixed and integration occurs.

Why is it ironic? He is part of an immigrant group that was invited to Britain not come in because the border was open. The article says he is a successful business man which means he must be contributing well into the economy. So according to you and a lot of other posters here he isn't a citizen of this country and has no right to complain when uninvited immigrants come into his neighbourhood and turns it unpleasant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
The Pakistani have no right to be upset, the Roma people are doing what they are doing. Pot meet kettle.

The Pakistani try to enforce the Muslim community over England, the Roma people just don't give a toss about anything.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
You know it's bad when the immigrants are complaining about the immigrants.
This is clearly about the fact that the level of immigration has created non-integrated bubbles in England effectively creating non-English only areas. It has nothing to do with the fact that it involves immigrants or that we hate people who are different or hate people for having a different racial or national background.

I think it is more about you hating ethnically British people and disguising it as something else.
Original post by Rational Thinker
I think it is more about you hating ethnically British people and disguising it as something else.

I am ethnically British, which is what us whites are, so your statement is retarded.
I am ethnically British, which is what us whites are, so your statement is retarded.

One can display self hatred. You're attempting to divide the caucasian and non caucasian population within Britain. Your statement belongs with Enoch Powell and other relics.
One can display self hatred. You're attempting to divide the caucasian and non caucasian population within Britain. Your statement belongs with Enoch Powell and other relics.

Now I have no idea what you're on about.
Now I have no idea what you're on about.

You're trying to cause ethnic tension and I am drawing attention to this. Vilifying one group often leads to harm.
You're trying to cause ethnic tension and I am drawing attention to this. Vilifying one group often leads to harm.

I'm creating divides by pointing out problems which create divides? Makes sense.
I'm creating divides by pointing out problems which create divides? Makes sense.

By attributing all the blame to a certain ethnic group, yes you're.
Original post by Creat0r
Do you honestly think they will be moved into Asian communities? I don't know where you live but where I am the communities seem to be racially segregated whether they're white, black, Asian, Eastern European. I've yet to know an Asian area being pushed out to make room for the Eastern Europeans.

I swear aren't Easter Europeans white though?
Reply 35
Original post by smd4std
lmfao londonistan. that's a good one :biggrin:

and yea so what? the world is globalising nobody gives a ****

No it isn't. Only Europe and N.America are globalising. Asia and Africa will stay homogenous.
Reply 36
Original post by Ggmu!
Roma people are people who emigrated from ancient India to the west.

Romanians lived in Eastern Europe.

I think your opinion becomes invalid and worthless when you are so confidently ignorant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea good point. There are still 100s of thousands of Roma in Romania. Interestingly enough they've been in Romania for almost a thousand years yet have failed to integrate and still live very similar to their ancestors in India. You can't expect a mere millennium to be enough though, these things take time...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by elohssa
Yea good point. There are still 100s of thousands of Roma in Romania. Interestingly enough they've been in Romania for almost a thousand years yet have failed to integrate and still live very similar to their ancestors in India. You can't expect a mere millennium to be enough though, these things take time...

No Roma left are Hindu. They are now only Jews, Christians and Muslims. I think they still borrow some form of social code in a few areas from Hinduism. Not much, but a little influence. That will certainly die out soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bazookabrad
And then in comes the Romanians to piss all over their parade :rofl3:

Read the article, Slovak Roma aren't the same as Romanians whom come from Romania.

What it is with the British and your inability to separate Roma and Romanian :angry:
Non whites clearly means immigrants. I'm sure none of those people in the first picture were born here. None whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending