The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

I'm thinking of picking edge hill as my first choice and was wondering if anyone else is applying and if so what are you studying ?
---
Connect to Edge Hill University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for BA English Language. Sent my application off last Friday and received an acknowledgement email from them yesterday to saying that they've received my application and it's now in the reviewing process. Hopefully I'll get an offer! What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
[QUOTE="1education;45248426"]I applied for BA English Language. Sent my application off last Friday and received an acknowledgement email from them yesterday to saying that they've received my application and it's now in the reviewing process. Hopefully I'll get an offer! What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

Aw I hope you get an offer! and I'm applying for sociology and criminology
Reply 3
Hi, I'm applying for Sociology and Criminology too! Just waiting for my tutor to do my reference then I can send it off :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hope you get accepted!

I've deferred entry to study law here in 2014 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Choppers94
Hi, I'm applying for Sociology and Criminology too! Just waiting for my tutor to do my reference then I can send it off :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw same I think I should have mine sent of by next friday, is edge hill your first choice?
Reply 6
Ooooh good luck!! It's not my first choice but people keep telling me that it's a lovely uni so I may change my mind :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm thinking about coming here in 2014 to do computer security networks and forensics.

Looks like a great Uni. I'm currently studying at a different Uni though so i would be doing an internal transfer.

Have you guys been to see the Uni yet?
Applied her to do Primary Teaching, got my interview next week (4th December)!

Cant wait!
Reply 9
Ooooh good luck!! It's not my first choice but people keep telling me that it's a lovely uni so I may change my mind :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really is I loved the open day, where else are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by sean9461
I'm thinking about coming here in 2014 to do computer security networks and forensics.

Looks like a great Uni. I'm currently studying at a different Uni though so i would be doing an internal transfer.

Yeah I went to the open day and I loved it, what uni are you at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Ben-Leighton
Applied her to do Primary Teaching, got my interview next week (4th December)!

Cant wait!

Aw good luck, how long did it take for them to offer you a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I've put Edge Hill as my firm choice and have applied for Psychology :smile: Does anyone know how to book onto an applicant day? and I'm just glad I'm not the only one haha is anyone else applying for psychology?
Reply 13
Original post by itskshhx
Yeah I went to the open day and I loved it, what uni are you at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm currently at Teesside. I've been given an unconditional offer as long as i pass this year at Teesside ill go straight to level 5. Cant wait to change uni's tbh

I'll hopefully arrange to go visit at the next open day but from the videos it looks amazing
(edited 10 years ago)
My UCAS was sent off today, and I've applied to Edge Hill to do English. I really would like an offer, their course sounds amazing
Reply 15
I'm hoping to go Edge Hill to do Secondary Maths with QTS:colondollar: I'm staying at home, live just over 15mins away so I'd rather someone who needs the Halls more have my place there :smile: The only problem with this is that I'm worried about missing out when it comes to Freshers! I wanna be prepared!!
Reply 16
Got an unconditional to study Criminology and Sociology yayyyy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Got an unconditional to study Criminology and Sociology yayyyy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg congrats, what were your predicted grades?
Reply 18
Original post by itskshhx
Omg congrats, what were your predicted grades?

I did BTEC Childcare at college and got Distinction Merit Merit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by sean9461

Hi, I too wish to apply for the same course for September 2014 intakes.. Do u know anything about the faculty nd teaching methods 4 th course. Is it a worthy choice 4 this course?.
:smile:
Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest