The Student Room Group

I am so ugly

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZRO
has to be one of the most depressing posters around. Always like omg im so ugly no one will like me. Think she dropped out of uni because she couldn't handle talking to people. I mean wtf. I haven't been on TSR for awhile and she's still the same lol.

:cry2:

I used to like you, but not anymore.
Original post by ZRO
Did I say it was funny?

I think its pathetic.

And I think you're an arrogant arse.
Reply 62
Original post by Maid Marian
:cry2:

I used to like you, but not anymore.

And I think you're an arrogant arse.

Like dis if you cry erytiem
Reply 63
Original post by ZRO
Did I say it was funny?

I think its pathetic.

You used the term 'lol' which I believe is meant to indicate laughter

As usual, a person who is unpleasant is pretty stupid as well
Original post by ZRO

At least I can speak English.
Reply 65
Original post by ZRO

Any chance you can speak plain English?
I hate it when girls do this ......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vA53BHOM8
Reply 67
At least I can speak English.

Original post by aeon439

so unaware lmao
Reply 68
Original post by aeon439

Yeah I can speak it man. Pretty damn good to be honest.
Reply 69
Original post by Cucurbita
so unaware lmao

Fuark you aware brah??
Reply 70
so unaware lmao

Unaware of what?

Please explain
Original post by ZRO
Yeah I can speak it man. Pretty damn good to be honest.

Then hopefully you can understand it too: I think you're a total arsehead and totally up your own backside!!!!!
Reply 72
Original post by ZRO
Fuark you aware brah??

Do you think this lingo/patois style of talk makes you look clever?

It's tedious in the extreme
Original post by aeon439
Do you think this lingo/patois style of talk makes you look clever?

It's tedious in the extreme

Well said :h:
I don't understand why this thread was started. What are we supposed to do? Reassure you about how great you look, what a great personality you have and how smart you are? We don't know you. I'm assuming you are old enough to know that when someone says something 'mean' you ignore it. I honestly cannot stand people who moan about how ugly they are. I just agree with them and go about my business.
Reply 75
Well said :h:

I don't like to see serious issues ridiculed

A lot of mental illness is caused by people being insulted and bullied over their looks and anyone who seeks to be dismissive about it has to be suspect as a bully themself in my opinion
Reply 76
Original post by ZRO
Fuark you aware brah??

I am aware, but are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

Reply 77
Original post by chronic_fatigue
I don't understand why this thread was started. What are we supposed to do? Reassure you about how great you look, what a great personality you have and how smart you are? We don't know you. I'm assuming you are old enough to know that when someone says something 'mean' you ignore it. I honestly cannot stand people who moan about how ugly they are. I just agree with them and go about my business.

Why bother posting on this thread at all if you don't like the subject matter

I don't relate to about 50% of the subject matter on other threads so guess what I do?

Some people are badly affected by this type of behaviour so who are you to try and shut down the debate?

How rude and arrogant are you?
Original post by ZRO

Wanna know how I can tell your a phaggot?

How lovely.

ZRO, accept it, you're just a pig.
Reply 79
I am aware, but are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

1v1 irl srs i'll wreck you m8.

Spoiler

Quick Reply