The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Hey all :smile:

Anyone else a One Piece fan? I think it's a superb anime that literally has everything and it's getting so damn good! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do indeed you may recognize my avatar ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Diamond Jozu! It was pretty cool how he stopped Hawk-eyes attack! I'm sure we will see more from him and the rest of the Whitebeard pirates :smile: After all I think they will definitely become allies with the Straw Hats!
Original post by llb.
Diamond Jozu! It was pretty cool how he stopped Hawk-eyes attack! I'm sure we will see more from him and the rest of the Whitebeard pirates :smile: After all I think they will definitely become allies with the Straw Hats!

What arc are you at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-
What arc are you at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at the Punk Hazard Arc, I'm fully up to date, a new episode comes out tomorrow :smile: What about you?
One Piece is the best! I personally feel that is the case compared to all the other manga out there.
Reply 6
Yeaaaaah! One piece is literally the best, was re-watching all the Duval and Hachi episodes now xD God i love Sanji xD I am like 15 episodes behind but only because I read the manga and I am waiting for punk hazard to end! Which is tomorrow? I think thats what my sister told me anyways xD

Question to everyone, what is your favourite arc?! i love the Enies Lobby, SA and MarineFord :P
Reply 7
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
One Piece is the best! I personally feel that is the case compared to all the other manga out there.

It really is! This is ironic but i'm actually just watching Inuyasha! haha
Original post by llb.
I'm at the Punk Hazard Arc, I'm fully up to date, a new episode comes out tomorrow :smile: What about you?

I read the manga so I'm a whole arc ahead. I'm about 10 episodes behind with watching anime. I find it easier to devote 5-10 mins on new manga material than watching old anime content :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I read the manga so I'm a whole arc ahead. I'm about 10 episodes behind with watching anime. I find it easier to devote 5-10 mins on new manga material than watching old anime content :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you up to date with the manga? I don't want to say any spoilers. I really think One Piece does a good job in surprising people. I can never predict where the show is going and interesting characters/islands/events all turn up which makes it strangely addictive to read.
Reply 10
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Yeaaaaah! One piece is literally the best, was re-watching all the Duval and Hachi episodes now xD God i love Sanji xD I am like 15 episodes behind but only because I read the manga and I am waiting for punk hazard to end! Which is tomorrow? I think thats what my sister told me anyways xD

Question to everyone, what is your favourite arc?! i love the Enies Lobby, SA and MarineFord :P

I don't think it ends tomorrow, maybe another 3 episodes before that happens. Haha I was watching some youtube videos of the moment when Sanji met the mermaid princess and how Chopper was trying to prevent him from turning around! XD

I have to say the best one for me is the Sabaody Archipelogy Arc and Marineford/Enies Lobby.
Reply 11
Are you up to date with the manga? I don't want to say any spoilers. I really think One Piece does a good job in surprising people. I can never predict where the show is going and interesting characters/islands/events all turn up which makes it strangely addictive to read.

I haven't read the manga or any manga for that matter, i just love watching the anime. I have to agree with you, I am really addicted and sort of wish I was a member of the Straw Hats.
Reply 12
Original post by llb.
I don't think it ends tomorrow, maybe another 3 episodes before that happens. Haha I was watching some youtube videos of the moment when Sanji met the mermaid princess and how Chopper was trying to prevent him from turning around! XD

I have to say the best one for me is the Sabaody Archipelogy Arc and Marineford/Enies Lobby.

LOL! That was funny! And the way Sanji acts like he is going to die, that had me on cracks! I love the bit where Luffy's grandad came into the story, he is my fav character ever xD

Me and you got same taste! You said all the same as me :P For arcs I mean!

Do you read the manga?

Btw am I the only who cries in One piece?! :P

Yeah I read the big 3 as soon as they come out. First Naruto, then Bleach and One Piece at the end. Would love to discuss but idk how to spoiler tab on my phone. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by llb.
I haven't read the manga or any manga for that matter, i just love watching the anime. I have to agree with you, I am really addicted and sort of wish I was a member of the Straw Hats.

I've thought the same thing too haha I would like to have the lightening fruit and be a samurai :tongue: a lethal combination.

One Piece is the only show, out of Bleach and Naruto, where I actually enjoy the anime. There are funny moments in it haha. You'll really enjoy what happens after punk hazard. Really interesting stuff.
Reply 15
Yeah I read the big 3 as soon as they come out. First Naruto, then Bleach and One Piece at the end. Would love to discuss but idk how to spoiler tab on my phone. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read and watched in that order as well! xD Was a BIG fan of Naruto since year 5 :P But when I started year 9 I watched one piece and it was amazing! Bleach started it in year 7

But now, i only watch One piece, and I read Naruto, watching it is too long. Bleach gave up on it, it went beyond ridiculous.

One piece manga has me in tears atm. It hurts!
Reply 16
LOL! That was funny! And the way Sanji acts like he is going to die, that had me on cracks! I love the bit where Luffy's grandad came into the story, he is my fav character ever xD

Me and you got same taste! You said all the same as me :P For arcs I mean!

Do you read the manga?

Btw am I the only who cries in One piece?! :P

Yeah :biggrin: I love the part when he was like "it smells like milk" and then turns out he had his face stuffed in the mermaids chest and then just lost all his blood! XD haha

I really feel sorry for Garp, he was placed in such a difficult position! I think he will forever regret not helping Ace!

I haven't read any manga, I just watch the anime. Also, i have cried a few times, especially the part when the Straw Hats got separated, I was in pure shock!
Reply 17
I've thought the same thing too haha I would like to have the lightening fruit and be a samurai :tongue: a lethal combination.

One Piece is the only show, out of Bleach and Naruto, where I actually enjoy the anime. There are funny moments in it haha. You'll really enjoy what happens after punk hazard. Really interesting stuff.

I think if I could have any power, it would be to use Conquerors Haki when ever I want and can overcome any foe as well as eliminate their power.

One Piece, Bleach and Naruto are the big 3 really. I think for a long time I considered Naruto my favourite anime, but it's got way too much filler so it lost it's place. I think overall One Piece has it all, and I love the humour! :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by llb.
Yeah :biggrin: I love the part when he was like "it smells like milk" and then turns out he had his face stuffed in the mermaids chest and then just lost all his blood! XD haha

I really feel sorry for Garp, he was placed in such a difficult position! I think he will forever regret not helping Ace!

I haven't read any manga, I just watch the anime. Also, i have cried a few times, especially the part when the Straw Hats got separated, I was in pure shock!

I know! The bit where DanDan was beating him up, oh god my heart hurt fro him! The Makino stopped him, but damn Grap will always hate himself for it ;(

Oh when Kuma separated them, dont remind me! the bit was too much, Luffy when mad! I cried even more when Jinbei is beating him up and yelling at him, "What do you have left?" Then he cries and names all of them. God I dont think I've cried that much in years!

The worst was Ace's death! Good god... I am HOPING and I KNOW Sabo is alive, I wonder if Luffy will even remember him, or hit him. Please let Sabo be alive!
I read and watched in that order as well! xD Was a BIG fan of Naruto since year 5 :P But when I started year 9 I watched one piece and it was amazing! Bleach started it in year 7

But now, i only watch One piece, and I read Naruto, watching it is too long. Bleach gave up on it, it went beyond ridiculous.

One piece manga has me in tears atm. It hurts!

Same. I only read One Piece though. I'm stopping with Naruto after it's recent performance with the villain :/ Bleach is bull lol. The amount of contradictions in that show.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending