The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Scroll to see replies

Donquixote was like my favorite Shichibukai as well. Man. Why did you have to kill Tra-guy???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61

Spoiler

Original post by Dilzo999

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 64
Original post by Sesshomaru24U

Spoiler

I just don't think it counts as a plot twist if I'm honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-

I was watching a video and the guy was saying how Brownbeard literally got shot in the face yet he was perfectly fine afterwards, people don't usually die by guns anyways so I have a feeling he's not dead.
Reply 66
I was watching a video and the guy was saying how Brownbeard literally got shot in the face yet he was perfectly fine afterwards, people don't usually die by guns anyways so I have a feeling he's not dead.

Also oda already said in the past that death isn't a regular occurrence in one piece and its only the important characters that tend to die fighting in one piece hence ace and whitebeard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Hello , ive got something to suggest !
if you read the manga , look below

Spoiler

sorry for long spoiler
Reply 68
I've considered watching One Piece, but I'm a bit meh towards it after watching much more anime. That's because I first watched Naruto and thought that was amazing, but then watching other anime made me realise it was actually pretty poor. Is One Piece much better than Naruto? I feel like it'd be a on a similar level, dunno why.
Reply 69
Original post by 02simm
Hello , ive got something to suggest !
if you read the manga , look below

Spoiler

sorry for long spoiler

Wow that's an awesome thesis you thought up :biggrin:. Sounds like it fits in as well.
Reply 70
Original post by xDave-
I've considered watching One Piece, but I'm a bit meh towards it after watching much more anime. That's because I first watched Naruto and thought that was amazing, but then watching other anime made me realise it was actually pretty poor. Is One Piece much better than Naruto? I feel like it'd be a on a similar level, dunno why.

You will love One Piece and would want to join them on their adventures! Watch the first 30 episodes and I bet you won't turn back!
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-
Donquixote was like my favorite Shichibukai as well. Man. Why did you have to kill Tra-guy???

I'm as shocked as you. After Ace he became my next favorite character. And now it seems that he is dying too... It would be a great pity, if he is the next. Trafalgar has an enormous potential both as strategist and pirate, his death would be an enormous loss in One Piece.

Nevertheless I don't understand why he is competing with Donquixote without a plan. That's very unlike him.
Reply 72
Wow that's an awesome thesis you thought up :biggrin:. Sounds like it fits in as well.

thanks i saw someone say corazan was heart and i thought that this had to link it. it only took a minute to link it together.
Original post by mannyq95
Also oda already said in the past that death isn't a regular occurrence in one piece and its only the important characters that tend to die fighting in one piece hence ace and whitebeard

Law is an important character in One Piece at the moment. I hope that is not a bad omen. If I'm consider that there were more dangerous situations in One Piece so far in which the characters didn't die, I have still my doubts that Law will die in the next chapter/s.
Reply 74
Not really when you think about it, I mean ace was luffys brother therefore important and whitebeard was the world's strongest pirate therefore important but law is just a shichibukai.

I mean the only deaths that occur in one piece are those that would have a big impact on the world like the death of whitebeard which caused havoc in the pirate world. Laws death would not have much impact at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Not really when you think about it, I mean ace was luffys brother therefore important and whitebeard was the world's strongest pirate therefore important but law is just a shichibukai.

I mean the only deaths that occur in one piece are those that would have a big impact on the world like the death of whitebeard which caused havoc in the pirate world. Laws death would not have much impact at all

From this perspective I agree with you without to contradict. But I meant an other view: to be honest I don't believe that Law gave his plan up and want to fight against Kaido with the Strawhats and other pirate crews. And so Law may play a key role in this intention.
Reply 76
You're not wrong :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're not wrong :yep:

Fine. Is that right that the next chapter will not released until the next year? I would understand Oda, if he takes a break to think about the situation and what should happen next. I guess Oda is planning an awesome event in Dressrosa and after that.
Reply 78
How is it everyone is talking about Law- Which I understand and all,but I think something big is going to happen, but no-body menitoned Franky! I swear he is my FAV character ever now! He is SUCH a amazing dude man, I cried real tears when he started crying and was like to Luffy

'I dont want to stand by and watch them throw their lives away!"

And then Luffy was like 'You're free to go wild!"

It showed that again that Luffy listens to his nakama and he is one awesome captain :biggrin: I love Sanji as welll, he knew before and was like 'we're are heading back!" I cannot wait for next week! Seriously!

For some odd reason I want the samuri friends to be yousaka and Johnny :biggrin: I really hope it is!

LOVE FRANKY!
Reply 79
hello everyone, tommorows chapter is the best chapter to ever come out of one piece. it is the best chapter , period. Its really hard to find the spoilers but i found it and i cannot believe it. i will also not spoil it cause this is huge .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending