The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 02simm
hello everyone, tommorows chapter is the best chapter to ever come out of one piece. it is the best chapter , period. Its really hard to find the spoilers but i found it and i cannot believe it. i will also not spoil it cause this is huge .

Yeah, I have heard about that. Its so exciting, I can't wait longer anymore. The last chapters, 729 and 730 were awesome yet and now there is coming a chapter which should become the best in One Piece (the best so far). I'm very curious and full of expectations at the moment.
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, I have heard about that. Its so exciting, I can't wait longer anymore. The last chapters, 729 and 730 were awesome yet and now there is coming a chapter which should become the best in One Piece (the best so far). I'm very curious and full of expectations at the moment.

Catch up! One Piece <3 I just read 3 pages of the chapter coming out tomorrow and it made me sad T_T I won't spoil it. One Piece; messing with emotions and giving you a great story plus the action at the same time :biggrin:

Btw, apparently One Piece has officially sold the most mangas. The 2nd being DBZ, Naruto 4th and Bleach 6th. In other words, One Piece is currently the best manga! :biggrin: I think it's safe to say it's surpassed DBZ.
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
Catch up! One Piece <3 I just read 3 pages of the chapter coming out tomorrow and it made me sad T_T I won't spoil it. One Piece; messing with emotions and giving you a great story plus the action at the same time :biggrin:

Btw, apparently One Piece has officially sold the most mangas. The 2nd being DBZ, Naruto 4th and Bleach 6th. In other words, One Piece is currently the best manga! :biggrin: I think it's safe to say it's surpassed DBZ.

That sounds great. I guess that will be a chapter which I will not forget.

No wonder that One Piece is currently the best manga. Oda has a feeling to build up tension, moreover his storyline is unpredictable. These things made One Piece so successful in my opinion.
That sounds great. I guess that will be a chapter which I will not forget.

No wonder that One Piece is currently the best manga. Oda has a feeling to build up tension, moreover his storyline is unpredictable. These things made One Piece so successful in my opinion.

Yep, I totally agree with you. To add I think the reason for his success is simply his creativity. His manga is unpredictable. That's the most beautiful thing. Whereas with nearly all other mangas you can always see where it's going.
Reply 84
I'm so tempted to just check the spoilers. Must resist XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
NOW I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR ONE PIECE! :biggrin: Last week was just AMAZING! The fact that (YOU KNOW WhO CAME) I was in shock! Seriously cannot wait :biggrin:
Original post by AnimeCrazy
NOW I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR ONE PIECE! :biggrin: Last week was just AMAZING! The fact that (YOU KNOW WhO CAME) I was in shock! Seriously cannot wait :biggrin:

I just read the manga. You are not going to believe who jus turned up. One Piece <3
Reply 87
I just read the manga. You are not going to believe who jus turned up. One Piece <3

I KNOW I READ IT TOOOOO! OH MY GOD! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: It was MIND BLOWING! I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW IT xD I thought I was going to wait foreveeeeeeeeeer! This arc is going to bloody amazingggggg!

I cried along with him as well! Its too bad we didnt see the face but still wearing same clothes so it was all good XD

I hope the rest of the team meets him!! Cannot wait for next chapter!
Original post by AnimeCrazy
I KNOW I READ IT TOOOOO! OH MY GOD! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: It was MIND BLOWING! I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW IT xD I thought I was going to wait foreveeeeeeeeeer! This arc is going to bloody amazingggggg!

I cried along with him as well! Its too bad we didnt see the face but still wearing same clothes so it was all good XD

I hope the rest of the team meets him!! Cannot wait for next chapter!

I thought he wouldn't be introduced for a really long time. I thought he looked awesome in his clothes. It just seemed classy. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do fighting wise. Did he use haki on the barrier guy? Well at least the naruto voice actor will have a more interesting job to do now xD
Reply 89
I thought he wouldn't be introduced for a really long time. I thought he looked awesome in his clothes. It just seemed classy. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do fighting wise. Did he use haki on the barrier guy? Well at least the naruto voice actor will have a more interesting job to do now xD

Same! But I am happy Oda proved us wrong, I just hope Ace knew about this, but I really doubt it :frown: Thats the sad thing! Yeah he does look really classy xD I hope he is strong but he is probably just as strong as Luffy! I really hope he is xD

Would it really be the naruto person because that lady already does a lot, wonder if they will change her voice!

I bet he met Garp sometime in his journey and Garp remembered him xD God that would be really funny!
Well done, Oda! the chapter was a very big surprise, bigger than the chapter before (and the appearance of Big Mum's ship was a big surprise!). I would have never ever foreseen this turn of the storyline in One Piece, not to mention that HE appears, whose I thought he was dead. Everything is possible in One Piece, even the impossible (or the unthinkable)!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 91
hello everyone. we have early chapters this week (it willbe released on tuesday) and the schedule for releases are pretty weird after that. its hard to explain...

Spoiler

oh and trafalgar law is still alive. I also cannot find the spoilers ; they're super super hard to find. One i did find though was saying how sanji was fighting pekoms (the lion turtle) and sanji ended up infront of big mom on their massive ship but... it looks like this spoiler is fake. apart from that there'ye hardly any spoilers. we'll just wait
Reading this thread, I'm starting to regret giving up on One Piece at only episode 20.
I'm sorry.
Original post by TalkingLion
Reading this thread, I'm starting to regret giving up on One Piece at only episode 20.
I'm sorry.

I was in a similiar situation. I began to regret it that I have lost my interest in One Piece after Sabaody Archipel. But then I have read the Marine Ford Arc and since that time I'm still interest in One Piece again.
I was in a similar situation. I began to regret it that I have lost my interest in One Piece after Sabaody Archipel. But then I have read the Marine Ford Arc and since that time I'm still interest in One Piece again.

B-But there are so many chapters!
I might start watching it from the beginning maybe during Christmas. I still need to catch up on a lot of anime though. :frown:
Reply 95
Same. I only read One Piece though. I'm stopping with Naruto after it's recent performance with the villain :/ Bleach is bull lol. The amount of contradictions in that show.

You should try hanging around some of my friends. I tried pointing out many of Bleach's plot holes but they just wave them away.

Overall I honestly think the marine-ford arc is easily one of the best arcs Ive ever seen.
My favourite anime character of all time is Shanks, hes just so bad ass even though he hardly gets any screen time.
Original post by TalkingLion
B-But there are so many chapters!
I might start watching it from the beginning maybe during Christmas. I still need to catch up on a lot of anime though. :frown:

This spoiler is just for you! :smile: otherwise I wish you a lot of fun to watch another 604 episodes which you have missed in the meantime. :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
This spoiler is just for you! :smile: otherwise I wish you a lot of fun to watch another 604 episodes which you have missed in the meantime. :biggrin:

Spoiler

That was so intense! :eek: :biggrin: Although I had to laugh when his crew turned into bubbles...
Wow, thanks for sharing. :smile:

I'm going to go watch One Piece right now. :wink:
Reply 98
Original post by Lord Fifa
You should try hanging around some of my friends. I tried pointing out many of Bleach's plot holes but they just wave them away.

Overall I honestly think the marine-ford arc is easily one of the best arcs Ive ever seen.
My favourite anime character of all time is Shanks, hes just so bad ass even though he hardly gets any screen time.

To be honest, Bleach's current arc has actually been pretty phenomenal, on par with soul society I'd say. My current favourite right now are Toriko and One Piece :biggrin:.
Reply 99
colour page next week :biggrin: and the fight finally starts !!! and it got me thinking that law was going to be super executive of the hearts until he defected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending